6.

Sera:

Abimbola lay the bottle of wine on top of the grand piano and then handed Sera a wine glass.

"I hope you like sweet wine, it was all I could find."

Sera shrugged, moving towards him slowly. "Trust me...I drink anything...and I mean anything."

Abimbola chuckled. "Well, that's good to know"

Sera's stomach flipped as he chuckled heartily. Something inside told her that this man was about to cause a whole lot of trouble. But then again, which man didn't? Besides, it wasn't like she was jumping into a relationship with him. She just needed a fun, non-complicated hook-up to solidify the fact that she was really done with Troy. As she walked towards him, she slipped, and lost control of her balance but Abimbola was quick on his feet, helping her to recover by grabbing hold of her waist and turning her body around, such that their bodies crashed and she was forced to face him.

Their eyes met, and now that she was so close to him, she felt more at ease about what they were planning to do. His spicy, chamomile scented cologne threw her off her game, and she had to shy away from his lustful watch, and bury her face in his neck to allow herself time to recover. Sera had always had a weakness for men who smelled good.

The sexual tension between them was undeniable, and judging by how heavily he was breathing, Sera could tell that he too was having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. She felt his heart beating fast and her thoughts began ringing again: Why is his heart beating so fast? Is he nervous too?

She unburied her face from his neck and then looked up to meet his gaze. His pupils had turned from a light brown to a dark brown color. He gazed down at her with his dark eyes, but in a non-threatening way. This, in turn sent excited shivers down Sera's whole body. His hand shifted from her waist, up to her neck, and then he tilted her head back.

"May I?", he whispered against her neck. Sera shuddered. Something about being asked for permission made her so excited. She couldn't recall a time when a man had ever asked for her permission. Men always did as they pleased.

She nodded her head slightly, too afraid of using her voice for fear of being betrayed by it. He tilted her head further back, his mouth closing in on her neck. Unable to keep her hands to herself any longer, Sera moved her hands from his neck, down to his chest, teasing his hard, tanned core, before attempting to move further down. But before she could go any further, Abimbola's firm hands stopped her in her tracks.

"I need to hear you say it, Sera", he said, his voice lower and darker.

"Yes", Sera whispered. "Yes, you may. You may do whatever you please with me tonight."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Abimbola's warm lips crashed in on her neck, causing her to moan in pleasure. That seemed to prompt him to dig deeper into her neck. Desperate to feel more parts of his body against hers, Sera wrapped her arms around his neck and stroked the back of his head. His hair was short and curly, with the kind of curls one could only obtain from wearing a durag. This was going to be a problem, because Sera was a grabber.

His mouth shifted from her neck and crashed with her lips. And from that action only, she could tell how hungry he was. He wanted her just as much as she did him. 

Oh, she was so ready for this night. 

Their lips and their tongues continued dancing, as their hands explored each other's bodies, caressing, teasing and giving previews of activities to come.

Abimbola's hands slipped around her waist, and then further down to her ass, where he squeezed firmly before lifting Sera off the floor and setting her on the grand piano. He took his lips off of her and then stared her down, seemingly taking all of her in.

Then, before she knew it, he was kissing her again, and skillfully crafting his way around her red dress, until it was off her body, and on the floor. His hands wandered, followed by his lips, and lastly his tongue. Oh, this man definitely knows what he's doing, Sera found herself thinking, in the middle of all the action.

She felt her nipples piquing with arousal, and she panicked as she came to the realization that she was about to cum on top of the piano. What if I fall off? Or worse...What if I break it? Will he make me pay for it? I don't have money to pay for a broken grand piano!

"Shhh,"Abimbola whispered, almost as though he could hear her anxious thoughts. "Shhh, it's all right, baby, just take it easy and listen to your body."

He was slow, rhythmic, and gentle as he moved down her body, and then came to an abrupt stop as he reached for a condom in his pants pocket, which was now lying across the room. He ripped open the wrapper with his teeth, and as he did, Sera allowed herself to let go of her anxious thoughts and prepared herself to be one with both Abimbola as well as her own body.

She gasped as she took in the brief pain of him penetrating her, but the pain was just that...brief. Seconds later, Sera felt a sweet spasm going through her, prompting her upper body to rise up into the air.

The air was filled with the heaviness of their heavy panting, but that only aided in turning them both on even more than they already were. She felt her eyes roll all the way to the back of her head as an even sweeter sensation ran through her body, making her shake with pleasure and ultimately come to a sweet finish.

Then, even though she had finished before him, she wrapped her legs around his torso, and reveled in the pleasure that came with Abimbola panting and pressing harder and harder against her.

As he finally came to a finish, his big, muscular body came crushing down on top of her, but she didn't mind. All she could feel was bliss. Their breathing was attuned such that as his chest heaved, hers did too. 

It was therapeutic, peaceful.