drafts i never published + some scrapped works

Yeah im sorry for not updating so take these shit pieces of writing

none of them are named-

yes some are short im sorry

1.

Everyone's eyes started to study the doors as a shadow was getting closer to the room, he didn't notice until a nudge to the side came from the boy next to him, he hummed, looking to where he pointed. A boy stepped in, upon seeing his face his eyes widened. A majority of his face was littered with fresh scars and cuts, eyes shimmering with a radiant smile. "Sorry I'm late," He spoke to the teacher, who let the boy sit down, carrying on with the lesson, not asking questions, respectful for the boy's social anxiety.

"Techno?" Dream whispered, he smiled more and sat next to him, leaning back a little only to wince. "What happened?" Dream's voice laced with worry, his eyes directed on him and only him. No answer. He watched him bring out his pen and book, starting to work. His eyes let out a cry for help, but his tough exterior sheltered it, hiding any hope for help, hiding anything that makes him seem weak.

Dream j-

~~~~~~~~~~~#

2. 

Dream watched Techno liked a bullet, eyes stern under his mask. Techno couldn't tell the thoughts in Dream's mind, but why would he? He tried to focus on himself, but the sounds erupting past the walls fogged his mind, tears-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.

Dream stood still, bouncing his body as he got ready for the day ahead of him. Adjusting his mask, drawing out his shield and holding the axe, he takes a stance, staring into the distance where the cold, crimson-eyed pig stood.

~~~~~~~

4.

Techno's eyes fluttered open, not daring to be slow as he was met with the sudden faint shouting from downstairs, immediately knowing who it was. He wanted to curl up and just cry, to let out any emotion he had hidden from everyone who bothered to speak to him, but he couldn't, as his father had said 'boys don't cry'. He sighed, staring up at the ceiling, the ruby paint fascinating him somehow, his thoughts coming back to the surface, remembering prom was close and he needed those nomination points, he had to win as to not fail his parents.

Pulling his arms up, throwing the blanket off of him, he got his bed, eyes looking towards to his clothes, his style was simple-

~~~~~~~~~~~

For this one i was writin out an au in a new style but i hated it so i just didn't continue it, if i feel like i want to n you lot like i might 

The Pig, The Blob and The Slime

FOR AN AU YOU PROBS DON'T KNOW ABOUT LOL