Wow Techno Blade

Techno Blade was thinking about Dre am again. Dre was a slut god with flippable hand and muscular legs.

Techno walked over to the window and reflected on his blocky surroundings. He had always loved pog hypixel with its muddy, motionless murder. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel weirdchamp.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a slut figure of Dre am.

Techno gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a wow, awesome, BLOOD drinker with skinny hand and pogful legs. His friends saw him as a tricky, terrible the blood god. Once, he had even helped a loose glow squids cross the road.

But not even a wow person who had once helped a loose glow squids cross the road, was prepared for what Dre had in store today.

The flip the wheather teased like loving pig, making Techno god-like. Techno grabbed a sausage sausage that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Techno stepped outside and Dre came closer, he could see the melted glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want hold his hand," Dre bellowed, in a hot tone. He slammed his fist against Techno's chest, with the force of 6987 squid. "I frigging love you, Techno Blade."

Techno looked back, even more god-like and still fingering the sausage sausage. "Dre, flip me dream," he replied.

They looked at each other with minecrafty feelings, like two fragile, frightened fox pogging at a very simp death, which had techno music playing in the background and two flip uncles daddy to the beat.

Techno regarded Dre's flippable hand and muscular legs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Dre.

"Please?" begged Techno with puppy dog eyes.

Dre looked poggy, his body blushing like a fierce, fluttering fluff.

Then Dre came inside for a nice drink of BLOOD.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 310

@ Rnadom_Writer  helped lmao

Hope you enjoyed

i also feel quite poggy and muscular