BRIGHT

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

BRIGHT

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Hollywood, 1995

If there was one thing Stephanie loved most in the world, it was music.

"One, two, three!"

The rush that she got from being on stage, her voice belting out for all to hear while her fingers strummed against the string of her guitar, it was a feeling that was indescribable for the young girl. And nothing got better than playing on stage with her brother and best friends in the band they had created — Sunset Curve.

The familiar beat of the music rang through the air, shaking the floor slightly so that the brunette could feel the music down to her bones. With a smirk upon her face, Stephanie stepped forward, her hands grabbing ahold of the microphone before she glanced over at her twin brother Luke. The two shared a small smile before beginning to sing.

"Take off, last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top
Face first, full charge
Electric hammer to the heart."

The rest of the band soon followed, Bobby, Alex, and Reggie singing along as Stephanie looked to her right where the latter boy stood playing the guitar. He glanced her way, winking in her direction before slowly beginning to make his way over to her.

"Clocks move faster
Cause it's all we're after now, oh."

Reggie was by her side, the two sharing her microphone and only a mere couple inches away as their voices meshed together in harmony, their eyes not leaving each other's as they smiled widely.

"Won't stop climbing
Cause this is our time, yeah."

Reggie winked at her again and Stephanie rolled her eyes playfully and gently shoved the boy away. She turned back to her microphone while Reggie smiled to himself and moved back to his own microphone on stage. The twins began singing once again while Stephanie swung her electric guitar to the front of her body.

"When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life."

As the chorus began, Stephanie brought in a new guitar riff that seemed to create a whole new atmosphere to their music, her fingers moving at lighting speed while she closed her eyes and belted out the chorus with the others.

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never."