SEVEN

okay, sometimes I hate doing author notes on my chapters cause I feel like it ruins the aesthetic lol but I saw my book was listed under a tik tok for sunset curve Wattpad book recommendations and let me tell you i about cried. that is so incredibly sweet and the fact that people enjoy my book so much astounds me. it warms my heart so thank you to holymouse for the tik tok and thank you to all my readers for just being so amazing! I couldn't do this without you!

 it warms my heart so thank you to holymouse for the tik tok and thank you to all my readers for just being so amazing! I couldn't do this without you!

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

I GOT THE MUSIC

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Stephanie was in the middle of writing some new lyrics to a song she had been working on when she saw Alex pass by the studio doors, obviously on a mission to go somewhere. Furrowing her eyebrows, the brunette set down her book before poofing out of the studio and right in front of her best friend.

Alex let out a high-pitched scream, his hand grabbing ahold of his chest while he stared at Stephanie with wide eyes full of fright. It took him a moment to calm down, the brunette raising an eyebrow in amusement as she waited for him to stop screaming. Finally, Alex managed to stop and he frowned before muttering, "I hate when you do that."

"Oh, come on, Alex," Stephanie said, reaching out to nudge the boy's arm. "It's fun." Alex rolled his eyes and the brunette just smiled at him before curiously flickering her eyes across his face. "Where are you off to?"

"M-Me?" Alex questioned, attempting to stand up straighter but making himself look for suspicious. "No where. Just. . .going for a. . .walk?"

Stephanie gave the boy a look and Alex winced. "You're an awful liar, Alex," she pointed out.

"I know," Alex sighed. "Fine, I'm going to go see Willie."

Stephanie's whole mood changed at that, the biggest smile appearing on her face as she quickly grabbed ahold of her friend's arm and shook it. "Alex! Why didn't you just tell me? I would've let you leave ages ago!" Stephanie exclaimed while Alex shyly smiled towards the ground. "You and Willie have been hanging out quite a bit, huh?"

She watched as the beginnings of a blush began to creep onto his face and she smiled before grabbing ahold of his hand and giving it a small squeeze. "Alex, that's great. I can't wait to meet him. He seems like a great guy," she continued making the blonde blush even more.

"He is," Alex agreed, his voice soft snd thoughtful. His eyes then flickered up to lock with her own and he smirked before saying, "You know who else has been hanging out a lot?"