EPILOGUE

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

EPILOGUE

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Nick let out a shaky breath as he walked up the steps of the Molina's household with a bouquet of flowers in hand. He could feel his heart beating a little faster than normal, knew his palms were just slightly more sweaty than they would be just from walking. But that was what had been happening to him lately whenever he found himself around Julie Molina — she made him nervous.

The blonde had to talk softly to himself as he approached the front door, his gaze flickering between the flowers in his hand and the door in front of him before he finally reached out to press the doorbell.

As he waited for someone to answer, Nick began rehearsing his lines in his head. After all, it was the only way to get himself to calm down.

However, he was too focused on what to say that he didn't even register the sound of someone appearing behind him until a voice spoke out saying, "How sweet."

Confused, Nick turned around to see a man dressed up in a suit with some googles covering his eyes watching him from down the steps. The man titled his head and smiled at Nick, "The broken-hearted teenager fighting for his girl."

Nick blinked at that, trying not to think about the fact that Julie had told him that she liked someone else. Nick narrowed his eyes a bit in confusion at the man before asking, "Do I know you?"

Caleb Covington just smiled, "You will." He then reached out and grabbed ahold of the sides of Nick's head before the blonde could even process what was happening. Nick only had time to tense up before a purple smoke was leaving Caleb's mouth and rushing straight into his own. Before Nick knew it, Caleb had completely dissolved into the purple smoke that was now entering his body and everything went dark.

It took a moment for Nick's eyes to open back up, but when they did, it was obvious that Nick was no longer in control, but Caleb Covington himself. 'Nick' cracked his neck before smirking, "I have a fight too."

It was then that the door opened up and 'Nick' quickly turned to face the young Julie Molina who smiled widely at the sight of him and exclaimed, "Hi! Nick!"

'Nick' walked towards Julie and gave her a small smile as he held the flowers out to the young girl. Julie smiled widely at the sight of them and took the flowers before looking to 'Nick' and saying, "Thanks." 'Nick' only widened his smile in response.

This was going to be fun.