FOUR

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

BRIGHT
PART TWO

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Hey, Dad," Julie greeted as she walked into the family room. She had spent some time after the boys left just staring at the picture frame of her and her mother, and now that she was feeling better she had decided it was time she talked to her father about the whole house situation since she knew he was currently trying to get everything set up. "Wat'cha working on?"

"Well, now that the house is on the market, we need to add some photos to the website," Ray explained before gesturing for the girl to come over. "Help me pick some good ones."

Julie obliged and moved across the room, sparing a glance in the direction of the couch where her brother Carlos was busy playing a video game. She grabbed the feet he had propped up on the pillow and pushed them down making Carlos send a look in her direction which she ignored.

"Got this batch right here," Ray said while Julie leaned over his shoulder to look at the pictures of the house.

"These are really nice," Julie complimented.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Thanks," Ray said. "These didn't turn out, though." He switched the photos to the ones of the studio where four bright dots were seen in frame. "The ones from mom's studio. It's like. . .little lights and dots all over the place. Kinda look like orbs, right?"

"Orbs?" Carlos asked, instantly sitting up with a curious look on his face while Julie just stared at the screen.

She assumed the dots were because of Luke, Alex, and Reggie. However, the only thing that didn't make sense was the fourth dot which made Julie wonder if they were actually the ghosts standing there or just the light reflecting weird in the room.

"I've seen some freaky stuff about those on YouTube," Carlos said as he leaned over the couch to look at the pictures better. "People say they're ghosts." Julie stood up at that and looked to her brother, her thoughts still swirling around the fourth dot that could mean there's been a fourth ghost all along that none of them knew about. "Do you think that's Mom and she made some friends?"

Ray chuckled softly, "That's a nice thought, but there are no such things as ghosts."

"Sounds like someone's spending too much time on the internet," Julie said, despite knowing that Carlos was right. "You can just trash those."