TWELVE

not me seeing another tik tok based off my book🙊 it was kind of funny because I was watching it and the girl pretended to be like Steph and I was like uhhhh this looks a lot like my book??? and then a bunch of people in the comments said it was my book and omg ahaha. don't know who the girl is on here but her tik tok was pumpkingoofygubler so thanks for bringing Steph to life!! she's making her own little story line on tik tok so go check it out if you want!! it's so cute!

 don't know who the girl is on here but her tik tok was pumpkingoofygubler so thanks for bringing Steph to life!! she's making her own little story line on tik tok so go check it out if you want!! it's so cute!

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

FINALLY FREE
PART TWO

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Julie was quiet as she watched the brunette, her eyes narrowing more and more each second. Stephanie didn't seem to notice, the girl too lost in her own thoughts while she laid back on Julie's bed and stared up at the ceiling.

A goofy grin was on her face, her eyes sparkling in a way that Julie had never seen before. She knew something had to have happened for Stephanie to be acting this way. It was a question of what that confused her. After all, Stephanie hadn't uttered a single word since poofing into her room, only plopping down on the bed with a content sigh.

Having enough, Julie let out a small sigh and gently shook the bed since she wasn't able to touch Stephanie physically. "Okay, come on. Tell me what happened," Julie insisted, a grin taking over her features as she watched her friend.

Stephanie hummed and looked to Julie, her smile still playing on her lips. "What do you mean?" she asked, not realizing just how happy she was coming off as.

"Steph, don't do this to me," Julie whined, tossing her phone onto the bed and ignoring the text Nick had just sent her. "I've never seen you this happy. What happened?"

The brunette's smile grew a little at the girl's words.

I've never seen you this happy.

That probably had to do with the boy that was consuming every thought of hers. She could still feel his lips brushing against her cheek, feel her own lips tingling from the kiss they had shared. She could see his smile, the dazed look in his eyes as he registered just what they had done.

Smiling, Stephanie spun over on the bed so that she was now laying on her stomach, Julie mimicking her so that the two were now right in front of each other. "Promise you won't say anything," the brunette insisted, holding out her pinkie finger.

"I promise," Julie assured her, holding her pinkie out at a distance before the two pretended to pinkie promise each other. She then propped her head up with her hands, smiling widely at the girl as she said, "Okay, now tell me."