FIFTEEN

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

UNSAID EMILY

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Hmm. . .wow. Ooh, I like this one. It's got a good composition, buddy," Reggie complimented, his gaze turning towards Ray who was busy looking at pictures he had taken on his laptop. The boy's eyes flickered over to his girlfriend who was currently sitting across from him with her head resting against her hand. "What do you think, Steph?"

The brunette blinked before looking at Reggie a bit startled. "I'm sorry," she muttered. "What did you say?"

Reggie's eyes had softened a little, a flicker of concern washing over his face which she knew had to do with the fact that she had barely even uttered a word since the night before. "Ray's pictures," Reggie repeated. "Don't you think they look good?"

Stephanie leaned back a bit in order to glance at Ray's computer before humming softly. "Yeah, they look great," she said before she was returning to the same spot she had been in prior.

Reggie watched her for a second, his lips turning downward in a small frown. He knew how hard this was on her—knowing that her brother, her best friend, and her boyfriend were going to suffer while she was left behind. She hadn't mentioned it much, but he knew the dark room she had been left in all alone for twenty five years had been harder than any of them could ever imagine. Reggie couldn't even begin to describe how she must be feeling knowing there was a good chance she would be alone for the rest of eternity.

"Steph—" Reggie began, beginning to reach across the table and for her hand, but he was cut off by Alex poofing into the seat beside him. Reggie was quick to pull his hand back to his side, his eyes studying his girlfriend for a moment longer before looking to the blonde.

Alex sighed loudly and raised his eyebrows at the two, "What are you two doin'?"

"Eh, I need a pick-me-up, and hanging with Ray always does the trick. Thought Steph could use some cheering up too," Reggie said, noticing the way Alex glanced at his best friend for a moment before giving him a look.

"Does it?" Alex asked, turning his attention to Ray who obviously had no clue that three ghosts were sitting at the table with him. "Okay."

"Dad, I have a ghost update," Carlos announced as he walked into the room with a shoebox, his words managing to draw the attention of all three of the ghosts.

"Okay, this might be interesting," Alex said.

"Really? Come on, Carlos, we've talked about this," Ray sighed.