Eight

Natalie POV

"What the fuck did you do there!!!" He said again making me flinched.

Then he grab my arm and make me stand up. He look at me from head to foot.

"What did you do? Did you hook up with Adam?" He asked me

What is he talking about? He's angry because he saw me with Adam? When he's the one whose almost naked with a girl?

"Answer me!!!! Dammit!!" He said shouting at me. I winched as it hurt like hell in my ears.

"Nothing! I just went there with my friends!" I answered him

"Who are you kidding me, your with Adam and I am blind. What did you do both?" He said to me

"What is it to you then? Didn't you it with other woman behind my back! Why are you angry about?" I shouted back.

He look at me stunned maybe because he is shocked that I shouted at him. But I had enough of this already.

"So your jealous and you went out for Adam?" He said to me as he shake my shoulder.

"I am not! I am not jealous of that girl and never will! I know myself better but it's hurt when I saw you with her!" I told him while I wipe my tears.

"So your hurt because I fuck other girl?" He said then he grab me and push me to my bed. I fall into back and I look at him.

What's happening to him?

He then take off his shirt and toss it aside in the corner.

Oh no! I think it's not good!

Then he lounge to me more like jump into me hovering my body. His body is pressed against mine and I can smell him. He's smell musky cologne combine with alcohol. He began to kiss my cheeks. I try to stand up and push him. But he didn't budge at all.

"Emman let go!" I told him as I push him

"So you like him better now? Didn't you want this before to happen? Then now you don't want because you already have him!" He said as I saw anger in his eyes.

"Emman its nothing like that! Your drunk so get off!" I told him as I try to push him again. But instead he listened he grab my dress and tore it apart. I scream as I practically naked in front of him.

"Emman don't do this please!" As he dive his head in my neck kissing, biting and biting it.

"Emman!!!" I told him as I pushed him again but I never succeed.

Instead he pushed me more to the bed and I can feel his hands all over the private part of my body. I feel shiver as he touches me. He's hands went down to my thighs caressing the center of it then it goes to my center.

"Emman don't please!" I cried as I plead to him but her never listened instead he continued his assault.

As he continues I never stopped pleading him to stop. But he never stopped.

He kissed me, biting and sucking all over my body. My face is all dump wet because of my tears, crying for him to stop.

"Emman please stop this" I told him again. I pushed him hard this time that he stumbled and went out the bed. He angrily glared at me and then he tank my arms making me flinched.

"Don't you dare stop me, this is what you want from the very beginning right? Then I'll give it to you! You want me right?" Then he throw me again in the bed and hover me like a mad animal.

He took off my bra, his eyes turns to dark and lust can be visible. He lick his lower lips and slowly captured my phone there breasts then his hand playing the other. Oh shit!

"Emman!" I moan his name as he continued

"Stop Emman please!" I plead before I lose my sanity because of his assault.

"Fuck! You taste fucking amazing!" He hissed then his mouth gets lower and lower down to my abdomen then to the very down there.

"Oh shit!!" My eyes almost pope out when I saw him dip his head in my sex. I try to struggle and move my hips. But he grab my hips and stop me.

"Stay still!" He said then he continued

He's tongue played around there making me grab the sheet of the bed. I feel my body heat as his finger playing too.

-------CUT---------------

( Sorry can't continue anymore, you emagine the rest ok) 😁😁😁

It took two rounds of sex before Emman gets exhausted. He's half body lying on me and hand possessively hug me and his legs entangled with mine.

He groan as I disattached his arms and legs on me. He mumbled a words like he's dreaming. But I look into his face his eyes are all closed. I then continue and at last I freed myself. I went to grab my suitcase and stuff all my clothes and important papers on there.

I look at him once again, I carefully examine his handsome face. My tears fall down as I recall how crazy I am for this guy. But I think everything has a limit and I already reached my limit.

I put the file of divorce paper in the night stand. And I grab my suitcase and exited the room. I went to my car and started to drive.

"Good bye Emman!" I said as I start the engine of my car and drive towards my parents house.

I didn't know my foolishness will lead me into chaos. I thought leaving Emman will be hardest thing happened to me but I am wrong. This only the beginning of my sorrow.