nineteenth

Natalie POV

Thinking about what Emman told me this morning makes me confused.

Will I give him a chance?

Did he really mean it this time?

Can I trust him?

Those are the questions that keeps repeating in my mind right now.

"Hey Nate! Your not listening!" Arabella whined at me. Waking me up from my deep thought about this morning with Emman.

"Sorry! Just thinking something. I am really sorry... So what are we talking about now?" I asked her.

"Well! Since you are a doctor, mom and I decided to tour you in one of our hospital! So what do you think?" Arabella asked me excitedly.

I eyed at my mother in-law Ysabella whose making doughnuts and cookies in the kitchen.

"Can I come Mom?" I asked her while I make a move on helping her.

"Of course! Your going to be one of doctor soon in the hospital since you are my son wife. You can start whenever you like!" Ysabella said to me making me shocked.

"Huh?" I asked her since I am still not get it.

"If you want to work, you can work in our hospital, it's yours too. Three of us are doctor's so it's natural to work together. Anyway I don't really work longer time now since Archer retired from work, he wants all of my time, he's being childish since he got old." My mother inlaw said while laughing the thought of her husband.

I just shake my head and giggles too. How I wish I have that kind of relationship even when you old together you still love one another.

"Ok doughnuts and cookies are all finished. Lets pack this and surprise a visit to my husband and sons in the office!" She said while smiling. I nodded the Arabella and I helped her packed the foods in a cute plastic ware.

After that I excused myself and changed into comfortable clothes. I hurriedly went downstairs since I don't want my in-laws to wait for me to long. I been pulling my skirt down while walking since it's too short and I feel like I show too much skin.

"Wow! You look amazing!" Arabella said while her eyes glued at me

"You bet! I think my son will have a lots of that!" My mother-in-law wink at me making me confused.

What was that?

I asked myself.

We went to the office and the office building is so big. No wonder how successful and rich they are. We went inside the building and the people greeted us with a smile. We went inside the elevator and pressed the number floor. After we reached the office floor. My mother in-law drag me in some kind of front door office that makes me look at her confused.

"This is Emman office, so give this to him!" She said grinning at me while she hand me the pack of cookies and doughnuts in my hand. Then storm away from me leaving me no choice but to do her command.

I took a deep breath and let out a big sigh. Then knock the door three times. I heard a familiar voice inside telling "come in!"making me more nervous.

I opened the door slowly afraid I might disturb him. Then I heard something drop in the floor making me snap my direction to it. I saw Emman looking at me like I am ghost or something. He's eyes turn more wide as I face him. I cleared my throat and went in front of him.

"Good morning!" I told him

"You are really here???" He said while he stood up on his chair and make his way to me. He opened his arms and envelope me to it. He kissed the top of head and inhale my scent. Then shower me kisses in my face. I stopped him since it's awkward and embarrassing what if someone saw us. I pushed him lightly on his chest.

"What?" He asked me while he look at me confused.

"Someone might see us!" I answered him shyly.

"That's ok it's normal, your my wife!" He answered me and then suddenly he scoop me in his arms, carried me and put me on top of his table. Then began kissing me. I tried to push me but he's too strong. I can feel his hands slowly tracing my thighs travelling inside, I groan as he squeeze it. Making my mouth open and made him push his tongue inside my mouth. His other hand busy exploring my skin underneath my shirt. I gasped when I feel his hand on my breast slowly squeezing it.

"Wait Emman!..." But he silenced me with his mouth.

Then we heard a voice in our back. Disturbing our make out session together. My cheeks began to blushed knowing that someone witness what we done.

"Oh my God my virgin eyes! I actually saw my own twin brother making out with his wife!" Daniel voice rang in our back.

I pushed Emman since he didn't moved when he knows that his brother caught us. I hop down from the table he put me.

"Get out!" He said to Daniel

"Oh come on! Not you too. Dad and mom busy too. Ashton and Arabella are busy too. Oh shit! Why am I one left?" Daniel said dramatically as he plop himself in the couch.

I look at him and quickly divert my eyes when he saw me looking at him. I am just too embarrassed at this moment. I glared at him because he didn't move a little he's still so close to me.

"What sweetheart?" He asked me.

"Move!" I hissed at him softly.

"What? Your going to continue your action there? While I am still here? Wow!" Daniel said getting our attention back to him.

"That's why I said get out! Your disturbing us!" Emman angrily told him.

"Nope! I will stay here!" Daniel answered him stubborn way

"Urg! I am going to call her if you don't get out!" Emman said to him making Daniel eyed him angrily

"Don't your dare call that woman, she's going to ruin my day!" Daniel said.

"Really? As if your day will ruin! You always follow her anyway!" Emman said to me

"Huh? Me? Why would I? " Daniel said while pointing himself.

Emman went to him and thank God he move away from me.

"Get out!" Emman said as he try to drag Daniel out of the room

"Come on!" Daniel protested

"Fine you leave me no choice!" Then Emman lift his phone and dial something on it.

"Fine I will go!" Daniel said as he stomped out away from the room.

Then I look at emman whose looking at me like he wanted to eat me.

Oh no!