tweenty-one

Natalie POV

After we went off from the office we went to the hospital then we went to the nearest shopping store. I bought a lot of clothes but I paid it using half of my money and Emman card. I don't want to burden him even though he said that he wants me to use his money.

After that, we went home since we need to get ready for dinner. Arabella said that Ashton will be mad if he didn't see Arabella when he come home. How sweet!

I busy myself preparing for dinner and waiting for Emman to come home. When a bell rang in front door so I assumed that it's Emman. I hurriedly opened it but I was shocked and surprise instead. In front of me is the man that I hated the most, my father. He casually lean on the door and smile fakely to me. I close the door on his face but he quickly stop it before it gets close.

"What do you want?" I asked him angrily

"Really? That's how you greet your father?" He mocked me.

"Come on, we all know your never been a father to me. So can you just state what you want?" I said to him hard.

"So it's really true that you are here! I just want my money back!" He said to me.

"I don't know what you talking about!" I answered him.

"Remember you left your husband? And that Archer and me agreement? Ring a bell to you?" He said while he close the door towering me.

"It's the deal between you and my father in-law. I didn't know about it!" I said to him

"Ask him to give me back my money since you are here now! And other that give me the money that your mother took away from me!" He said angrily.

"Why would I give mom money to you? Your the reason why she died?" I answered him while I am crying

"Really? If your not stupid enough to run away from your husband that never had been happened. But you choose to be stupid, so it's your stupidity that lead your mom dead!" He said while his eyes are blazing with fire from too much angry.

Then he get closer to me and I try to get away from him. But he grab my neck making me gasp air to inhale.

"You give me back the money or I will hurt you!" He said to me making me scared more to him.

Then I he was instantly pushed in the floor and I saw Emman grab my dad and throw a punch on him.

"The hell are you doing to my wife?" He said while he throw a series of punch on my dad's face. I ran to them and stop Emman from beating my dad.

"Emman stop it you will kill him!" I said as I stop his fist.

"He's hurting you!" Emman said while he get up. Thank God he head my plead.

"What do you want?" He asked my dad while my dad get up and look to up to me.

"I will be waiting and tell your husband!" He said then he storm out from the house.

"Are you hurt sweetheart??" Emman asked me as he examine me if I am hurt.

"No, thank you for rescuing me back then!" I said then I hug him.

"Did he said something to you?* He asked me.

"No!" I said. I don't want to meddle Emman on my own problem. I need to deal with it alone.

"Natalie he said something, tell me!" He said now he's getting serious

"Emman its nothing, come let's eat dinner!" I said trying to divert his mind and attention

"Natalie don't you dare change the topic. Tell me!" He said again in a loud voice making me flinched

"Emman its my problem not yours. I will deal with it by myself!" I answered him making his eyes turn wide.

"Natalie take back you said. Their is no way I will let you deal it alone. I am your husband, it's normal to rely on me!" He said

"I can't it's my family problem!" I said while I try to walk away from him but he stop me.

"Tell me!" While he coped my face making me look into his eyes. "If you won't tell me I will go to your dad and beat the shit of him!" He said to me.

"It's something about money Emman!" I said to him

"What money he said?" He asked

"I can deal it on my own just please let it be!" I said to him again then I try to swat his hands

"Don't you dare! I am serious!" He said while he stop me again and next thing I didn't expect it coming, he scoop me in his arms and carried me like a baby and he sit down on the sofa and put me on his lap. I stand up but he grab me.

"Tell me!" He said as he caress my cheeks lovingly. I look away since I can't stand how close he is to me.

"It's nothing!" I said while I look down on the floor

"Natalie!!!"

"Fine, he want his money back. He said about your dad's agreement and him!" I said to him finally. Then I saw he let out deep breath then smiled to me.

"That's it?" He said like it's simple

"Hmm!" I said as I nodded

"I will give him back the shares and money! Don't worry I will deal him so rest assured it's done by tomorrow!" He said to me

"But it's not that simple Emman, I think it's involved big money. I don't want....!" But before I could finish he kissed me making me silenced.

His kissed went from passionate to hungry one. I try to push him but he didn't let me.

"Let me do this please?!" He said pleading at me. Then he kissed me back again. I kissed him back and that moment I know something meant to be happen.

I just felt that he carried me all the way from the living room to our bedroom. Next thing I know I am completely naked in front of his eyes.

The rest you know what happened right? Heheheh..