tweenty-eight

Natalie POV

My eyes grew wide as Emman said I am pregnant. I look at him confused, as far as I know I didn't get the opportunity to tell him after what I saw. How the hell did he know? I mentally asked myself.

"This! " He said as I saw the white paper with a familiar writing on it. And I know very well what's inside it. How did he manage to get it?

"My secretary picked this when you ran away and she give this to me before I quickly went here!" He said and he stared at me then down to my stomach. I saw a different kind of emotion when I look into his eyes. He kneel down and touch my still small belly.

"Hey! It's daddy, I am so excited to see you. Whether you are boy or girl, your mom and I will love you so much!" He said lovingly and kissed my stomach though I feel moved by his gestures but I can't forget the image happened today.

"Emman please let me go. This will give you happiness and freedom. You don't have to do this . I will contact you for my monthly check up and I will update too!" I said to him trying to convince him to let me go.

"I am happy with you and I don't need freedom. I am happy, super happy with you. Why can't you believe me?? Sweetheart please I love you so much. It will kill me if you leave me again!" He said looking sadly in his again.

"Emman if you truly love me, let me go. We need to stomach what happened and I think you need to think too. It's will best to give space and time for each other for a moment. I think we're rushing too much and look what happened!?" I exclaimed to him. I hope he will let me go.

"Sweetheart if I give you space and time will you come back to me? How many days? Or is it takes weeks? Months? Year? Sweetheart please can we just talk about this. How can I live without you?" He said and he hug me again crying.

"Emman you need time. Look the time and space we both give each other will give me self reflect. If you want to be with her or me! " I said softly.

"What are you talking about? Her and you? Why would you say that? Do you think I want to be with her? I love you so much. If you won't believe me then you will not leave this house. Your stuck here with me whether you like it or not!" He declared.

"Urrg why are you so hard to understand. I am giving you a chance to be with her. Why can't you see that?" I bursted out

"And why can't you see that it's you that I want to be with not her. Just because you saw me with her, she kissed me all the sudden and you think I love her? The fuck? If I love her why would I look for you six years ago after you left me? If I really love then we already divorce but no, I love you and I don't have any plans to let you go over my dead body!" He said out loud.

I look at him trying to find if he's faking it or not. But all I see in his eyes is pure sincerity. I suddenly felt melted like ice cream and I was about to collapse and thank God Emman quick on his reflexes that he quickly catched me. Before I could close my eyes I saw a worried and horror face of Emman crying out for me, just then  everything went black.

Emman POV

Thank God I catched on time or else I don't know what will happen to her and our baby. I am so scared but thankfully I was able to think straight. I headed outside with my wife in my arms. I securely put her on the back and I hurriedly went to the hospital right away.

I called my mom and my sister, just my luck that they still in the hospital working. They said they will prepare everything so that once we will arrived my wife will take care of immediately.

I didn't bother how sweaty and unmanly look I am at the moment what matters me the most is my wife and my baby inside her. I look back in the backseat from time to time to check her if she gain her conciousness but no still she didn't move a muscle that makes me worried more.

I silently chant a prayers that two of them will be ok. I feel slightly relief when I am almost in the hospital. Just when I reached the entrance I can saw a worried looking my mom and my sister. They didn't bother to asked me what happened but they immediately tend her.

I know I have so many things to explain to them. And I bet I will be lecture by my entire family because of my stupidity.

I will never forgive myself if something bad will happen both of them.

I just want my wife to be happy and here I am, I'm the reason she's suffering. Maybe she's right when she said that to give each other time and space. Everything she's with me, she end up getting hurt by me.

I am such a low and irresponsible husband that I can't make my one and only wife happy.

I look again in the emergency room and I saw how busy my mom and sister in attending my wife. I hurriedly went after then when I saw them exited the emergency room.

They convince me that she's ok and the baby is ok too.

"I am going to be a grandma again! I bet your dad will be thrilled hearing this news for sure!" My mom said in a squek.

"Mom actually Natalie wanted to leave me!" I said in a sad voice

"What?" My sister and my mom both get shocked of my revelation.