thirty-one

Natalie POV

I already know that Emman is such a clingy person but right now is more than that. He keeps sticking with me like a glue and it makes me wonder why? This guy sometimes is so impossible.

After the little discussion we had in the cafe we went home and I went back to pack my things but that guy keeps bothering me again. And he keeps calling me.

"Sweetheart come on let's cuddle up here. Are your not tired? Come let's sleep!" He said while his in the bed keeps patting his side so I can come over.

I pause for a moment and look at him and give him the annoyed look.

"Can't you see I am packing? I need to finished this. It's now 1 pm in the afternoon and my flight is 8pm. How can I relax?" I said to him.

"Come on there's still plenty of time!" He whined then hope off to the bed and went to me. His arms open wide again and I know what's he gonna do. His going to embrace me and keeps me from doing something.

"See you don't love me anymore. I just want us to cuddle and relax but you refuse!" He said

"I swear your such an impossible guy. Stop bugging me!" I said then try to pry him off of me but this guy never bother at all. He's still hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

"Urg!!! Fine! I am sleepy anyway!" I said and I swear I saw him smiling like an idiot to me.

"Yes yes!" He said then he scoop me gently and I let him be.

We laid in the bed hugging each other. Until we both went to Dreamland.

I woke up something heavy in my chest and I slowly open my eyes and saw my husband sleeping peacefully while his head resting on my shoulder. I caress his hair and kiss the top of his head.

How can this idiot say that I don't love him the same?

If only he knows how crazy I am to him. I am still contemplating whether to go or not honestly. The fact that this idiot took a whole week off to his work and spend his time to me more like bugging me makes my heart waver. My proposition was to take time to decide was dissolve just the sight of him when he's looking like an angel sleeping peacefully next to me.

I love this guy so much and beyond. All I hope that Kimberly will never bother us again. I am still feel jealous the fact that woman cling to my husband like she own him.

My bloods boils again and I hate it to remember it.

I sigh and I slowly pray his head and arms so I can get off not wanting to wake him. But being unlucky person I think he woke and he immediately wraps his arms again to me and pressing his body more closer.

"Sweetheart let's sleep more!" He said while his eyes close.

I look into the clock and my eyes almost budge since the time says it's 6pm and I am still halfway packing.

"Oh shit! I am going to be late for my flight. I need to prepare now Emman.!" Then I hoop off to the bed and went to the bathroom.

Just when I finished taking a bath I went outside to grab my clothes since I left it. As I open the door and got shocked from my place .

"What the hell Emman? What are you doing?" I said in a shout since all the things I packed inside the suit case he put it back to the drawer.

"I am putting all things back!' he said and continue like he didn't do anything wrong.

I stomped on my feet and went to him grabbing the things he pulled off.

"I am already late for the flight and you made this thing. How could you?" I said to him.

Then he look at me and I saw his teary eyes making me gulp for a moment. Then he suddenly down to his knee and kneel infront of me hugging both of my legs.

"Don't go please don't leave me! I promise to be a good husband and father to both of you. Promise!" He said as he look at up to me crying.

I didn't know what to say seeing him this way makes my heart shattered.

"Sweetheart if you go please can I come with you? I can't sleep without you or hell I can't live without you! Even if you don't love me back the way it was before please have mercy on me!", He said

I kneel down too and hug him. Their is no way my heart will never melt this sight of him.

"Like I said I love you the same just way back there till now. The difference is not I am clingy anymore since I am not teenager!" I said to him

"But i don't mind you being clingy to me again. I am even clingy to you now!" He said making me laugh.

"Yeah your way to clingy now. I swear it feels like your the one whose pregnant not me!" I said

"Sweetheart don't leave me please?", He asked again and I smile to him.

"Fine! I am not leaving you...!" I didn't have the opportunity to finished since my idiotic husband lift me up and scoop me into his arm.

"Did I ever told you how I am so much I love with you? " He said in a sly smile.

"Hmmm... I think no?" I said while I fake my innocent.

"Then let me show you?" He said then he put me to the bed and kiss me gently. His hands went to my body since I am only wearing a small towel to cover myself.

"Fuck! You smell so nice!" He said then kiss my neck nibbling and sucking it while I groan in response.

"Sweetheart it's safe to make love while your pregnant right?" He asked me out of the blue and I laughed at him.

"Sweetheart!" He said impatiently

"Yup it's safe!" I said then he continued his assault to me and I never bother to stop him.

Why would I? I love this man so much.