tweenty-four

Natalie POV

"Tell me the truth or I will not go back there!" I threatened him

"Sweetheart that's unfair, I told you I went here for business deal!" He said to me again.

"And can you tell me why are you following me?" I asked him making his flutter a bit.

"I followed you because I want to know where are you going and what will you do!" He answered me looking closely to me.

"Really why is it so hard to believe Emman?" I spat at him angrily.

"Fine! Actually this deal is for Daniel and I plead him to take his position instead that's why I am here. And also I want to be with you too!", He said and I know he's telling the truth now.

"Why?" I asked him

"Because I love you. I can't take it when your away from me!" He whined at me.

"What will I do to you idiot? I told you I will come back to you!" I said to him angrily.

"But I can't help it you know. And now when I saw you looking like that? I am not regretting at all" he said to me

"Looking like what?" I asked him

"That?? Your too sexy what if someone want to hit on you. I will kill them!" He said and I smacked his head

"Idiot!! Idiot!" I hissed at him but he grab me and hug me tightly.

"Don't be angry. I love too much to just let you go. Please I'm sorry!" He said looking at me in his pleading eyes

"Fine! But next time trust me ok?" I said to him and his eyes immediately brighten and he smiled to me

"Thank you sweetheart!" He said as he kissed me.

One thing lead to another and that's lead us from more than kissing and I didn't notice that I am almost naked in front of him. His eyes roam around my naked body, eyeing me from head to foot.

He draw me closer to him again and he kissed me passionately and widely. I responded his kissed with same passion making him groan more. His kissed went to my jaw, neck and went lower to my breast. He gently massage the other while the other one he busily sucking it almost making my soul left me.

( Sorry but I can't continue but you know what happened right?)

We went to sleep after having that steamy sex because of too much exhaustion.

I groan when I felt something heavy above my body. I opened my eyes and I saw Emman lying his head on my chest hugging my body. I slowly entangled myself to him not wanting to wake him up.

After I successfully move out myself from him. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook for dinner.

I went back to my bedroom and gently shake his shoulder making him awake.

"Sweetheart!" He said as he try to grab me and try to put me down with him in the bed.

"Emman let's eat first!" I said as I try to get up

"Sweetheart I'm so sleepy!" He whined at me

"Let's eat first then we go to bed again!" I said to him

"Ok!" He said to me while winking.

After we eat our dinner and Emman volunteer to wash the dishes and I went to the bedroom and get inside the washroom to take a bath. As I wash myself I felt a presence inside and my eyes turn wide when I saw Emman taking off his clothes one by one.

"What are you doing in here?" I hissed at him while I try to cover myself

"What are you covering at? I saw everything already!" He said while he join me in the shower.

"Emman get out. I am trying to take a bath here!" I said to him since he started touching me.

"I am taking a bath too!" He said simplely. While he eyes full of lust looking at me.

"But I take a bath first, so go outside!" I hissed at him while I swatted his hands and try to push him outside

"Sweetheart it's good to take a bath together were going to conserve water in that way you know!" He explained and I know this is far from conserving. Whose is he kidding at?

"I did not born yesterday Emman. I know what you are trying to do!" I said to him

"You knew? Then you want me to go outside! Come on let's take a bath together!" He said to me grinning and he bit his lips eyeing me lustfully.

"Emman can you ju..!" But I didn't have the opportunity to continue it since he decided to silenced me using his damn mouth again.

After that all the sound that can be heard in the shower other than water dropping is our groaning and moaning each other name.

I swear this guy and his appetite of sex is unmeasurable. He has too much energy and always wanted to have sex and more.

"Emman that's enough! I am exhausted already!" I whined at him as I try to stop him cause he's making move again.

"But I love to!" He said to me and again he kissed.

"Urg stop it! Let's sleep now please? Can you spare that next time?" I said to him

"Last one promise!" He said crossing his fingers.

"Fine!" And I give up

He lunged at me and started to take off each other clothes and make love again and again and again.