tweenty-two

Emman POV

After a series of love making between me and my wife. She fall asleep from exhaustion. I carefully disattached myself from her since I need to call my dad about the sudden visit of his father awhile ago. I need to do it right away but I still need permission from dad. I dial my dad number we began talking about the deal between him and my father in-law.

After I talked to my dad, I put my phone down in the vanity table and I went downstairs and decided to prepare dinner for my wife and me.

I went upstairs after I finished prepare the dinner and put it in the tray. Since I exhausted my wife we will take dinner in our room. I put the three down in the table near the bed and I gently kissed her lips making her open her eyes. I smiled to her as I saw her eyes flutter beautifully.

"Good evening, let's have dinner in bed since I tired you!" I said in a wink and I grab the tray of food and put in the bed.

"Did you just wake up?" She asked me while she fixed her hair.

"Yes!" Then I grab a fork and spoon and feed her.

Her eyes turn wide and she shake her head.

"Emman I can eat on my own. You feed yourself not me!" She said as she grab the fork and spoon but I stopped her.

"No! No! I will feed you instead! Now be a good baby and listened to daddy!" I said to her winking making her blushed

"Emman stop teasing me. I can eat on my own you know!" She said still hesitate to let me feed her.

"You let me feed you? Or I will make love to you now!" I said as I try to put the spoon on her mouth once again. "Now open your mouth my baby!" I said. Thank God she listens this time.

I look at my wife whose chewing her food in her mouth while you can see she's not happy with the set up. I try not to laugh since she's so cute when she's sulking.

I put another spoonful of food on her mouth making her groan again and glared to me.

"That's too much Emman!" She whined

"Nah nah.. it's not I want you to put some weight, your thin and skinny!" I said to her.

"I am not, I just fine!"she whine again.

"Eat now so you will have enough energy we will continue what we do awhile ago!" I said grinning at her making choke all the sudden.

"You why did you say that out of the blue Emman!" She glared at me as I help her wiped her face while I laughing crazily.

"I didn't say anything wrong sweetheart!" I said as I hold my laughed since she's getting mad at me.

"I will never let you do it again with me I swear!" She said while she glared at me. While I feed her again after we finished wiping her face. "Emman can I eat on my own now please!??"

"Nope! Take back what you said earlier!" I said to her.

"What?"

"The one that you will not do it again with me!" I said while still feeding her

"Fine I will let you do it again. So please can I feed myself now???" Please please!??" She said in a pleading eyes

"Fine give me kiss?" I said

"Why do you have so many condition, I think your taking advantage of it!" She huffed and lean forward to me and kiss me but before she can pull out I lick her lower lips and bite it.

"I am going to make you scream even more so embraced yourself and expect more coming from me!" I said while I let her go and bite my lips seducing her.

"Urg! Can you just let me have my peaceful dinner Emman? Without your naughty remarks!" She said angrily while her cheeks flushed red.

"What's so embarrassing about it my dear sweetheart! It's normal to have such a moment with my beautiful and sexy wife!"

"Emman can you stop that!" She glared at me.

"What?" I asked her innocently

"That???" She said to in a very annoyed sound.

"I didn't do anything sweetheart!!" I said as I try to feed her again.

"I am eating well here!" She said as she point her spoon.

"Aww.. but I want to feed you sweetheart. Come on just let me pamper you please!" I said giving her my puppy looking eyes .

"You are such an idiot! She hissed at me but still she opened her mouth.

"Good girl!" I said smiling to her and I give in to temptation to kiss her cheeks.

"You really smell so good!" I said as I inhale her scent.

"Your creepy Emman!" She said while she's still eating.

"By the way Emman, I am planning to go back to Italy next day. I already book ticket for it!" She said suddenly making me looked at her confused.

"Ok I will pack my things so I will get ready!" I answered.

"What do you mean pack things?" She asked me while her eyes turn big.

"Pack my things like my clothes and things you know. I will come with you!" I said to her simply.

"No! I can go back there alone. You need to consentrate in your work. You already took many absent!" She said to me while she frown looking at me.

"Nah... It's ok my brother can take care of it " I said and I shrugged my shoulder.

"No your not coming with me. I promise I will be back ok?" She said softly.

"No! What if you decided to change your mind? And the what? I am going to wait for you for nothing? No way! I will come with you!" I said to her in a hard tone.

"Emman I swear I am going to hate you if you will come with me. Please just trust me on this. I promise to you I will go back! And I will never change my mind. You have my word" as she hold my hand and smiled to me .

"How can I say no to you when you look at me like that sweetheart!" I said as I whined at her.

"Your the best! Thank you Emman. Promise... promise I will go back to you. I just need to settle things there!" She said then she kissed me in my cheeks.

And I hugged her in response as I think of ways how to come with her without her knowing. There are no way I will let her go away again without me .

She's my wife and I will come whenever with her as long as she's with me.