tweenty-nine

Natalie POV

I woke up and when I opened my eyed, a bright white color wall and ceiling welcome me. I groaned as I felt my eyes almost blinded by the lights. I moved my head on side who I saw Emman looking exhausted and haggard. I stared into him for a moment until he felt that I woke up, he opened his eyes and smile when he saw me.

"Morning sweetheart!" He greeted me and hug me gently. "You make me worried, I swear I almost lost my soul when I saw you fainted!" He added.

"I am ok Emman, no need to worry ok?" I said while trying to calm him.

"Nope! I am still worried. You and our baby is my world. I can't stand seeing you both there!" He said while he still hug me and I can feel his sniffing.

"Emman about what we talked in the house. Can you please give me some time. I promise I will be back! I just need some time alone!" I told him while I look at him since he stared at me.

"Sweetheart please!" He said as his eyes brimming with tears now.

"I promise I will be back. I love you too Emman. I just want us both to have time alone by ourselves. I think we're going to fast that's why we end up like this!" I said trying to explain him.

"Natalie!" He said as he took my hand and press my hand gently. "I want you to know that I love you so much. You don't how I regretted being a jerk and cheating you with that woman was my low blow and stupidest thing I ever done. I love you so much... You are my world but if it's what you want I will give it to you. Just promise me that you will be back for me and we will be one family right?" He asked as his eyes looks so sad and fragile.

"Yes Emman I promise I will be back!" I said while I smile at him.

"What do you feel? Are you ok? Are you hungry?" He said to me.

"Hmm I am starving!" I said shyly.

"Ok what do you want to eat sweetheart?" He asked me gently

"Can I have pizza and double cheeseburger Emman I think I am craving for it now!" I said to him

"Oh no! But let's eat first food that is good for you and the baby ok? How about stake and fresh juice?" He asked me.

"Nope! I want pizza and cheeseburger and don't forget strawberry please?" I said while I give him my puppy looking eyes

He look at me for a moment and sigh.

"How can I refuse you when your looking like that? That's so not fair sweetheart!" He whined.

"Please....!" I said still pushing it.

"Ok ok! I will get you that! But first I will call mom and Arabella so you won't be alone here while waiting for me to get the food, ok sweetheart?" He said to me while stroking my hair.

"Hmm!" I nodded while I look at him too.

"I will be back, don't move ok?" He said then he grab his wallet and walked away from the door.

After a few minutes my mother in-law and sister in-law walk in with a heartfelt smile on their faces.

"Hey soon to be mom how's the feeling?" Arabella greeted me with a smile still plaster on her face.

"Excited!" I said while I giggle. I look at my mom whose staring at me.

"Mom?" I asked her.

"I am happy for you dear! But I know it's not my place to say this. But I don't want to see Emman getting hurt again. Natalie please forgive my son. He loves you so much more than anything else. He told me about what happened and I know he's telling the truth. I already told my husband to tighten the security more!" She said to me while I can see on their bridge of her eyes theirs a tears that almost fall down.

"My brother he's very serious and love you so much! I never seen him this way. When you passed out his almost go crazy while looking at you. Please give him a chance Nate!" Arabella said while she hugged me.

"I really don't know what to say but thank you so much for reminding me mom and sister. I love Emman too with all my heart. Ever since when we are young I love him too much. !" I told them while we hugged each other.

"Aww disturb the three of you!?" My father in-law said while his head pope in the door looking at us smiling.

"Honey!" My mother greeted him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"How is my favorite daughter in-law?" My dad asked me while he kissed and hugged me on the cheeks.

"Dad! Your so cheesey.. favorite daughter in-law? Really? She's in the only daughter in-law you have right now ok?" Daniel said while entering the door.

"So you mean to say your going to give me a daughter in-law son?" My father said teasing Daniel.

"Nope! No woman can have my heart ok?" Daniel said as he plop himself in the couch.

"Wow! What's this? Is this a mini reunion?" Emman whose walking inside the room again with lots of food on his hand.

"Wow! Brother I am touch! Thank you for the food!" Daniel said dramatically

"This is not for you idiot, This is for my wife she's craving for this and my baby too!" Emman said to him

"What? I am uncle again?" Daniel said while looking shocked.

"Yup!" Emman said while walking towards me.

"Here sweetheart!" He said while he prepare the food and give to me.

"That's too many Emman!" I whined while I look at the yummy burger.

"I know you crave for it so I bought everything that you want!" He said

"Sweet!" My sister and brother in-law said in sync.

"Hahahah... Your husband is like me too sister and Daniel I know whose woman can do this to you!" Emman said while giving Daniel a teasing smile