sixteenth

Emman POV

"Fine I'll stay here for tonight since it's getting late. And I am also sleepy!" She said as she yawned. "But tomorrow I will go back to the hotel!" She added

"No! Your going to live here with me. And you don't have to work. I will provide and give you anything you need and want" I answered her.

"No!" She said

"Whether you say yes or no! You don't have a choice I won't open the door for you!" I told her.

"Emman your so selfish!" She said to me while yawning again.

"Come let's go to the room, your very sleepy now!" I said then I grab her hands and guide her towards our room.

"Wow the room is still the same!" She said to me.

"Hmm.. I wanted to change it but I want to cherish every memories I have with you here!" I answered her while I look at her.

"Can I sleep now!" She said. Looks like she wanted to changed the topic.

"Yes!' then I went to the washroom since I need to clean myself first. And put a clean clothes to wear. I went out the washroom and I saw her making the bed and I went near her.

"What are you doing?" She asked me

"I am going to sleep?" In a duh sound

"What? Where am I going to sleep then?" She said she's look like a baby whose confused now

"Here!" I point at the bed

She look at me like I'm grown two horns.

"Emman I swear I had enough of your jokes today. Please let me have my sleep!" She told me.

"We are going to sleep together and same room, same bed!" I answered her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She hissed at me. Wow! She's so sexy when she cursed.

"Sweetheart, we are married right? So it's normal to share room!" I said like I am stated an obvious

"Emman we are not the same anymore!" She answered me.

"Yes we are! You love me and I love you!" I said to her.

"I am not Emman, it's the past now!" She said that made my heart break for moment.

"It's ok if you don't love me the same now as long as I love you that's ok for me.!" I said while I smile at her.

"Isn't it too late Emman?" She snorted out to me

"No!" I said as I about to lay down to bed.  I patted the space next to me, signaling her to lay next to me.

"I will go to the guest room!" She said then turn away but she halted when I stop her.

"It's all locked sweetheart, so be good girl and come here let's sleep together!" I told her grinning.

"I'll go next to Anna!" She said

"Anna's bed is too small, you won't fit on it. Come on don't be stubborn, your already sleepy" I said trying to coxed her.

"Fine!" Then she hop in the bed next to me. While I am grinning beside her. "This is my side and that's your side ok? Don't cross it!" She hissed at me then lay down.

The morning comes and I was awaken by a sudden thud of my butt.

"Ouch!" I whimper as I rub my eyes cause I still feel sleepy. "What's that for?" I eyes at Natalie whose eyes blazing with fire like she wanted to swallow me.

"What?" I asked her again

"Don't what me? Why did you cross the line?" She huff at me.

"Did I?" I asked her

"Urgg! It's useless talking to you!" She grab her hair in frustration and I look at her amused. "Stop smiling!" She told me.

She stand up and went to the washroom while I went to the kitchen and decided to cook for breakfast for us. Since Anna will be up and gets cranky when she's hungry.

"Uncle I'm hungry! Where's auntie!?" Speaking off. Heheh..  she sit in the stool near me and look at me while I am still cooking.

"I'm here princess!" Natalie answered her. I look at her , she still the same Natalie I know, though she changed her appearance a little bit.

"Sit down both of you while I prepare breakfast for us!" I told them but Natalie went to my side.

"I'll help Emman!" She said

"Nope! I want to take care both of you since you both are my princess and queen!" I said then I take a pick on her lips before she could protest "morning sweetheart!" I said while I wink at her. She glared at me in response

"So what are you cooking?" She asked me.

"Strawberry pancakes and chocolate waffles with hot milk" Her eyes light out since that her favorite food that she always cook every breakfast before.

"I'll help" she said again

"Can I help too!" Anna said.

"Oh no not you! You will scattered the flour!" I told Anna as I wiggle the spatula.

"But I can cook too uncle!" She protest to me.

"Come princess, let's prepare the table and uncle will cook!" Natalie said. Then they both prepare the table together.

Just as we finished breakfast, someone knocked at my door and I went to open it. It's my sister Arabella, she's here to get Anna.

"Hey sis!" I said then I hugged her

"Hmm.. you smell like strawberry brother! Did Anna made you cook pancakes again!" My sister said while she giggle at me.

"Yeah I can't say no to my princess!", I said.

"Oh!" Arabella said as she stopped when she saw Natalie and look at me. Natalie saw us and she smile to Arabella's.

"My Mommy!" Anna said as she jump towards my sister arms.

"Princess your heavy come to uncle!" I told Anna.

"So???" Arabella said eyeing me.

"Arabella this is my wife Natalie. Natalie this is my one and only sister Arabella. I think this is your first time seeing each other!" I told them as I introduce them together.

Arabella put Anna and hug Natalie making my wife gasp and shocked.

"I heard a lot about you! I'm glad we finally meet sister in-law! Mom will be happy knowing this!" Arabella said smiling.

"Thank you!" Natalie said shyly.

"Did my daughter disturb you!" Arabella playfully teased us both making Natalie blushed again.

"No!" She said.

"Aww! For sure it's yes!.hahahah.. since seeing you blush that much!" Arabella said while laughing.