Chapter 2~Volleyball Practice~

Authors Note~{ I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter, I was literally BARKED at to continue onto the next chapter so here it is~ I hope you enjoy it💕~}

—————————————————————————————————————————

Before you knew it school was almost over. You only had one more class then you were going to meet kenma at the volleyball gym. You were pretty excited and couldn't wait for him to show you around.

Just as you were lost in your thoughts this boy that sits behind you taps your shoulder. You turn around to see what he needs.

Haru: "Uhm hey I'm haru." He nervously says.

You: "Oh hey! Nice to meet you I'm y/n."

Haru: "Hey y/n! I was just wondering if I could borrow a pencil, my friend took my last one" He said while blushing a little bit.

You: "Yeah sure! Here you go." You say as you give him a mechanical pencil.

Haru: "Thank you!" He says while smiling.

You smile and turn around facing the front again. Not gonna lie he was pretty cute. But once again your mindset switched to Kenma. You couldn't get over how cute his pudding hair was. And his eyes. They were like cat eyes which made him even more cute~!
It was your first day and you already had a crush on someone.

Once class ended you packed up all your stuff and tried to find your way to the volleyball gym. The school was huge so it took a while but you finally found it. You didn't hear anybody in there so you decide to wait outside.

A couple of minutes went by and you were on your phone playing a game while your headphones were in. Not hearing the group of boys coming towards you.

Kuroo: "Oh~ What do we have here~?" Kuroo says while smiling.

You look up and see the whole boys volleyball team looking at you and blushing. You get up and introduce yourself.

You: "Hello! I'm y/n l/n, it's nice to meet you all." You say while bowing.

Kuroo: "Nice to meet you y/n, but what are you doing here sweet cheeks?" Kuroo asks curiously.

Your thoughts: {This guy is such a flirt-}

Kenma: "H-hey y/n, I-i didn't expect you to actually come.." Kenma says while scratching the back of his neck. "Kuroo you don't mind if she stays right...?" Kenma asked while blushing a bit.

Kuroo: "Of course not! Cmon in y/n!" Kuroo says while gesturing you to come in. "You can sit over there if you'd like." He says while pointing to some chairs on the side.

You drop your backpack on the gym floor and proceed to walk to the chairs Kuroo pointed you towards. You look over and you see the boys making fun of kenma apparently.

Your thoughts: {"I wonder what's going on over there."}

Kenma's POV:

Kuroo: "Soooo kenma, you finally got a girlfriend I see." Kuroo says with a snarky smile on his face.

Yamamoto: "And you're super lucky cause she's super hot!" Yamamoto says while patting me on my back.

Kenma: "Guys we literally just met each other, we're not dating. Plus I don't do relationships anymore and you guys know that." I said while look up at them.

Yamamoto: "Well if you don't ask her out I might as well!" He said a bit too loud.

Y/n looked over at us with the look of confusion on her face. I chuckle a little bit because I found it cute but that was it.

Soon enough practice was over and it was time for me to show y/n around Tokyo. Not going to lie I was kinda excited. But i knew nothing would ever happen between us so I just kept that to myself.

Y/n's POV:

Once practice was over kenma walked over to me with his things.

Kenma: "Ready to go y/n?" He asked with a nervous smile.

You: "Yep! Let's go!"

You grab your things and both of you start walking. You say goodbye to the volleyball team as you leave with kenma. You couldn't wait to see the rest of Tokyo.

Kuroo's POV:

Kuroo: "He's gonna end up falling for her that little turd." He said while chuckling to himself.

————————————————————————————————————————-

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Literally doing this before going to sleep 💀

But anyways hope you enjoyed it. Warning the tea is gonna get hotter and hotter with every chapter so beware hehe~

Byeee~💕