Chapter 11~First Day Back~

Hey guys it's ya rat 😛✌🏽
Istg I suck at having a schedule and writing these things. Well school just started anddd I kinda lost motivation for this story but I'm gonna end it soon. 6 more chapters and that will be the end for this story. But I will be m doing short stories hehe 😼

But I'm not gonna say who I'm doing next that's a surprise that you'll get in the last chapter 😏

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because I'm on the verge of just sleeping-

Tigger Warnings: Cussing
—————————————————————————————————————————

Your POV:

I got out of the hospital yesterday and I was off to school. I didn't have to rest or anything since I already did a lot of that in the hospital and the doctor said that I was allowed to go back to school. I was nervous because by now everyone had heard what happened to Haru and I. I didn't want to be treated differently. But I got up that morning and got dressed. That's when my phone ringed.

It was kenma calling!

Kenma: "Hey y/n, I can't wait to see you at school today."

You: "I can't wait to see you too! Do you think we could walk together maybe?"

Kenma: "Yeah sure, I'll head over in a few minutes."

You: "Alright bye~!"

I got ready and went downstairs to make me a quick breakfast. I ate it all and I was ready by the time Kenma came to pick me up. I heard a knock on the door and sure enough it was Kenma.

Kenma: "Hey y/n, it's good to see you out of the hospital."

You: "It's good to be out of the hospital."

Kenma: "Look y/n I'm sorry"-

You: "Kenma you don't have to apologize for anything..what happened wasn't your fault."

Kenma: "I guess, but I just wish I was there.."

I rested my hand on Kenma's shoulder and gave him a slight smile.

You: "But Kenma you were there when I needed you. You came to visit me at the hospital when I was in desperate need to see you, also I'm okay now. I'm just happy that I won't run into that bastard Haru again."

Kenma: "You're right I guess."

You: "Now lets get going, we're gonna be late for class."

As Kenma and I started walking like most of the time it was silent. But not a bad silent more like a relaxing silent. We both didn't know what to say but we were enjoying each other's presence.

Then I felt something brush up on my hand. I looked down and saw Kenma's hand holding mine. He gave me a slight smile and I interlocked my fingers with his (I WANT THIS TO BE REAL 😔💔) As we both walked to school we held hands and talked about some new games that recently came out.

Kenma's POV:

When we arrived at the front gate of the school, Kuroo and Sakura greeted us. They gave y/n and I devilish smirks and I already knew what they were thinking.

Kuroo: "It finally happened ~!"

Sakura: "Are you guys finally dating!?"

Y/n: "O-oh uhm n-no."