Chapter 16- Into the future (Finale Chapter Part 1)

Hey everyone, the final chapter is finally here and I'm kinda sad I'm ending this book because I had way more ideas for it but I don't feel like dragging it on any longer because I wanna move on to some other ideas I have.

Also I'll be doing a mix of haikyuuxreader and bnhaxreader. I'll also do some other animes but those are the ones I have in mind for now. I'll make a separate post for voting and I'll ask some friends for their opinions as well.

(This chapter is going to be a timeskip btw)

(This is gonna be a long chapter and I might split it into two parts)

I hope you guys enjoy this final chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time skip~

Y/n's POV:

It's been a year ever since me and Kenma started officially dating. And I can't believe graduation day is almost here. It feels like just yesterday I moved to a whole new different town and I started attending Nekoma as a 2nd year. Time really does fly.

I decided that I wanted to become a journalist and move to America for a bit. I already learned how to speak English so I wouldn't have a problem over there. Kenma wants to be a game developer and stay here in Japan, and that caused some conflict between us since we didn't want to leave each other and the whole long distance thing might not work.

I haven't spoken to him all day that's probably because he doesn't want to face the fact that I'm leaving. But it's whatever I guess.

Kenma's POV:

It's almost graduation day and I'm honestly not looking forward to it. Y/n's leaving a week after graduation. She's moving to America which I don't understand why. She could've just stayed in Japan and perused her dream job of being a journalist here but nope. No matter what I say she still wants to move to America.

As for me I want to be a game developer. I don't really have any interest in moving far away like y/n just for my dream job. I don't really think we could do long distance but we'll see..

Kuroo: "Kenma, this whole time I've been here you've been staring at your computer screen doing nothing but thinking."

Wow I really forgot that hyena was hanging out at my house already. I must've zoned out then.

Kenma: "Sorry Kuroo...did you say something?"

Kuroo: "I was just about to ask what you were thinking about..it seems to be taking over your mind."

Kenma: "Oh..well I was thinking about how y/n's moving and how it'll be so different.."

Kuroo: "Oh yeah! Speaking of y/n, Sakura, the team, and I have planned y/n a surprise going away party!"

Kenma: "I don't like parties.."

Kuroo: "Oh cmon Kenma, it's for your s/o after all, you have to be there."

Kenma: "True..when is it?"

Kuroo: "We're thinking the night y/n leaves for the airport."

I sighed and turned to face Kuroo.

Kenma: "Fine."

Sakura's POV:

Today I went over to y/n's to hang out since it's only a couple weeks until she leaves. I plan on also moving but not until I have a solid job and money to afford a place. But as I was walking to y/n's house it just crossed my mind how y/n is moving to a whole different country that she's never been to before.