Chapter 10~Together~

Hey everyone ~! I literally just realized that the last time I posted was like two days ago and I'm sorry.

I've been busy with school and I've been on discord a lot because of pure boredom also I've been going out a lot recently idk why my family just loves dragging me around to places that I don't want to go to but anyways I'm finally posting so you guys get to read this cringey ass book of mine hehe.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter also there are no trigger warnings in this one~

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Kenma's POV:

It's been a couple days since I've seen y/n since the situation with Haru. She was taken to the Hospital and ever since the only visitors that were allowed to see her were family members only. But today they finally let Kuroo, Sakura and I see y/n. I was excited but nervous at the same time because on that day seeing her like that scared me. Now I'm going to be seeing her in a hospital bed which scared me even more.

I got ready and I got flowers for her too. I also brought my second Nintendo switch just incase she wanted to play with me. As I grabbed everything I heard a knock on the door so I opened it.

Kuroo: "Hey kenma!"

Sakura: "Ready to go see y/n?"

Kenma: "Yeah I'm ready."

So we all took the bus to go see y/n. As I said before I was nervous but excited.

Your POV:

I've been in the hospital for a couple days. I was honestly getting sick of it but the doctor said I could leave tomorrow since my bruises were healed and my cuts were patched up. I haven't seen kenma in a while either which was driving me crazy.

All I could do in this hospital was sleep, eat, or look out the window. My parents rushed to the hospital as soon as they heard what happened. They also visited me everyday except today because this business meeting was super important. They weren't going to go because of me but I insisted.

I was lost in my thoughts until a nurse came in.

Nurse: "Hey y/n, you have three visitors today."

You: "Oh alright." Three? Usually it would just be my parents.

Again I was lost in my thoughts until this pudding haired boy basically zoomed into the room and gave me the biggest hug ever. It was kenma! I was so happy and my face lit up.

You: "Kenma! It's you!"

Kenma: "You don't know how much I missed you y/n."

Then a girl came running in and hugged me.

Sakura: "Y/n! I missed you so much! I can't believe I went that long without my bestie!"

Then a hyena came running in almost tipping us over.

Kuroo: "Hey Y/n!! I can't believe this happened to you. Don't worry kenma and I had a little chat with that Haru guy."

I laughed a little bit. I didn't have the decency to care if Kuroo and Kenma hurt Haru or not. (I had a seizure trying to write this lord have mercy 😔✋🏽) He deserved it anyways.

Kenma: "I got you these flowers y/n"

You: "Aw really? Thank you Kenma."

The rest of the day went smoothly. Kuroo and Kenma told me about their little encounter with Haru. It was really funny. Sakura and Kuroo told me about their relationship. And I played some animal crossing with Kenma. It was getting late so they had to go home but I was really happy that they came.

But then my mind traveled to Haru. Kenma told me that he got expelled so I guess that's good. I won't be running into him anymore. I can't believe I ever liked him. But I didn't see any red flags. He was so nice to me before that whole incident but then he just switched on me. I wonder if there's a reason behind it.

But anyways I thought about tomorrow. I'm going to receive a lot of odd looks when I go back. I'm used to being in the background not the spotlight so this is nerve-racking for me. But since I'm going back I can officially become the Volleyball team's manager. Kenma and Kuroo were worried and asked a bunch of times if I'm sure I wanna start tomorrow which of course I said yes.

My body wasn't sore anymore and I can walk around the Hospital freely with a nurse knowing where I'm going of course. My body didn't ache anymore so I was good to go. Plus I'd do anything just to get out of this stupid Hospital.

Then I received a phone call from Daichi.

You: "Hey Daichi! It's been a while since we've talked. How is everyone?"

Daichi: "Y/n! Slow down I should be asking how you're doing!

You: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Suga: "We heard that this Haru guy hurt you! Are you okay?!"

You: "Yes Sugamama I'm alright. But wait how did you guys know?"

Hinata: "My friend Kenma told me what happened! And we realized that the description fit you!"

You: "You know Kenma?"

Hinata: "Of course I do, we played a bunch of practice matches against each other!"

Daichi: "Actually we have one with them tomorrow so maybe we'll see you there."

Tanaka and Noya: "We can't wait to see you y/n!!!"

Tsukishima: "Will you guys shut up."

Yamaguchi: "Y/n I'm gonna give you a big hug when we get to Tokyo!"

You: "Well I get out of the hospital tomorrow and I'm the Nekoma Volleyball team manager starting tomorrow so I'll see you guys there!"

Suga: "Thats great!"

I spent the rest of the night talking to the boys one by one. It was a really long call but I enjoyed every second of it. Even Tsukishima wanted to talk to me. (That salty ass dinosaur 👺) Hinata and Kageyama told me about their super quick attack, Noya and Tanaka told me about their crush on Kiyoko, Yamaguchi told me about is mitten collection, Tsukishima teased me like he usually does, Suga told me about his spikes, Daichi told me about how Tanaka bumped into him in the middle of a game, then Karasuno's forgotten trio talked to me about how awesome the team got (I'm sorry I forgot their names- my attention span and memory is not the best-)

Then we all said goodbye because they had to get ready for tomorrow and because I needed rest.

I was looking forward to tomorrow, it's going to be interesting~

—————————————————————————————————————————

I WROTE THIS WITHOUT ANY BREAKS A TRUE MIRACLE. LITERALLY I ALWAYS TAKE 2 HOUR BREAKS AND ITS NOT HEALTHY-

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter hehe. I enjoyed writing this because it's a happy a chapter and not a sad one like the last one 😼

Haru's a bitch 🙄

He can smd 👁👅👁

LEMME STOPNEJEJEJEKEKKE

okay I hope you guys have a great dayyy~🦋✨