Chapter 7~Not on speaking terms~

Hey guyss. I'm so sorry for the last chapter but I had to add a little bit of spice

Anyways I got barked at for that chapter and I probably will be barked at again for this chapter so you have been warned! And to the people that barked at me and told me that Haru can jump off a cliff...

You are my motivation 😀💕

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~😏

—————————————————————————————————————————

Time skip brought to you by Mr.Clean~

Your POV:

It has been two weeks since the Jenny's Cafe incident. I hadn't walked home with kenma for those two weeks and I hadn't talked to him either. But I did talk to Kuroo and Sakura. They tried to help me get my mind off of everything and assured me that kenma was fine but I was still worried.

This afternoon I was on the phone with Sakura and here's how it went.

Sakura: "Y/n I can assure you that Kuroo is talking to Kenma right now about the whole situation."

You: "Yeah but what if kenma's still upset, which I don't know why he would be."

Sakura: "You're joking right?"

You: "No? What do you mean?"

Sakura: "It's obvious why Kenma's upset about the whole thing y/n!"

You: "It is?"

Sakura: "Yes! Kenma has a huge crush on you!"

You: "W-what?! There's no way..."

Sakura: "I'm telling you y/n kenma likes you that's why he was so upset. And that's why he's been distant , because he thinks you're dating that Haru guy."

You: "Well I like kenma...but I also like Haru."

Sakura: "Seriously girl you need to make up your mind."

You: "I know I know. But what about you, who do you like?"

Sakura: "Well I like Kuroo. And we actually went on a date a couple days ago."

You: "Really!? I'm so happy for you both!"

The rest of the call went on with Sakura and I talking about her and Kuroo's date and us making some cheesy jokes. She was a really funny and I'm happy to address her as one of my friends.

Kenma's POV:

It's been two weeks since I've talked to y/n, and honestly it's killing me. But I cant face her after that date incident. Kuroo has been coming over more often trying to convince me to talk to y/n but I've declined every single time. I just can't face her knowing she has feelings for another guy.

So I've just been at home most afternoons with Coco, watching tv, and playing video games. I didn't really wanna go outside since I might run into y/n in town or in the neighborhood. But once again Kuroo came over.

Kenma: "Look Kuroo if you're trying to get me to talk to y/n, it's not happening."

Kuroo: "I didn't come here for that kenma."

Kenma: "Then what is it?"

Kuroo: "I was wondering if you wanted to come watch the stars with me tonight, just the two of us, like when we were kids!"