Chapter 5~Lost Kitty~

Hey guys 😼 here's the second chapter I was talking about. I would've posted it earlier but I was lazy. That's always gonna be my excuse so 🥰

Anyways this is gonna be a short chapter depending whether or not I wanna add more to it sooo

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————————

Your POV:

After class you decided to go watch Kenma and the rest of the volleyball team practice. As you walked to the gym you bump into someone. Someone really tall.

Lev: "Oh sorry! I didn't see you there haha." Said a very tall boy with silver hair.

You: "Oh it's fine!" I said.

Lev: "I'm lev! You're that girl that kenma walked back home with yesterday right?" Lev asked.

You: "Yeah my name is y/n, it's nice to meet you lev."

Lev: "Well I'm guessing you're heading over to watch right? We better get going then."

You followed Lev into the volleyball gym and saw that all eyes were on you.
You felt nervous but you waved anyways.

Yamamoto: "Hey the cuties back!"

Yaku: "Leave the poor girl alone Yamamoto."

You see kenma walk over to you. He looked a bit shocked that you came.

Kenma: "H-hey y/n, what are you doing here?"

You: "Oh I just wanted to come watch if that's okay." I say looking down.

Kenma: "Yeah sure t-that's fine."

I found a seat next to the coaches and the boys begin to practice. I didn't realize it at the time but I really enjoyed watching the boys play volleyball, especially kenma. He was really smart and his setter dumps were perfectly timed. It was really fun watching everyone practice.

Kenma's POV:

I wasn't expecting y/n to come watch today, not that I was complaining. I stole a couple glances at her and she looked really into her thoughts. I wonder if she could be our team manager...

Practice went just as usual nothing special really happened. I saw y/n get up from where she was standing and was talking to some of the guys on the team. Not gonna lie I was jealous but not for long because she came running up to me after.

Y/n: "Kenma you're really good at volleyball!" She said with a big smile on her face.

I felt as if my heart was gonna explode so I just stared at her. I finally got a grip and replied.

Kenma: "T-thanks, you wanna walk home t-together?"

Y/n: "Y-yeah, I just need to get my bag then we can leave."

I could already feel kuroo's devilish smirk. I turned around and the whole team was laughing and smirking. I gave them a look and y/n and I left. It wasn't really awkward this time walking with y/n since we got to know each other better. We told each other how our day went and everything was good until she mentioned something.

Y/n: "Oh and I got asked out on a date!"

Kenma: "A....date?"

Y/n: "Well sorta, its kinda like get to know each other date." She said with a smile on her face.

Kenma x Reader~ Meant for each other~ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara