Chapter 4~School Days~

Hey guys! I plan on posting two chapters today because I'm feeling nice hehe 😏
————

But yeah two chapters today, hopefully more later. I'm really lazy so when it comes to these things I really gotta push myself 👻

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy~!

I love this lil picture  >:)

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Your POV:

I woke up today really excited to see kenma. Since I got Kenma's number I was debating whether or not I should text him. I kept on going back and forth trying to decide if I should say "Hey!" Or "Good morning~!" You finally decided to go with the good morning.

{Texting}
Kenma😼🎮

You: {Good morning~!} I felt nervous as I waited for a response, then I heard my phone ding.

Kenma: {Hey y/n}

You: {I was just wondering if you would like to walk to school together} You felt a blush come over your face. Did I really just ask that? I thought to myself, then kenma replied.

Kenma: {Yeah sure}

You: {Okay great! I'll text you once I'm ready~!} I felt immediate happiness that he agreed to walk together, I jumped up to get ready.

Kenma's POV:

When y/n asked me if I wanted to walk with her to school I felt butterflies in my stomach. I only met this girl yesterday and she's already making me blush easily. But I have to get ready. I got off my bed and took a shower.

Once I finished I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. I  didn't know what else to do since y/n hadn't texted me so I assumed she wasn't done so I went upstairs to my room and grab my Nintendo switch lite. I put the new game I bought last night in and started playing.

I didn't even realize that someone was knocking on my door.

Kuroo: "Oi kenma! Open up! It's me Kuroo!!!!"

Now I see why my morning was so peaceful. Kuroo wasn't here to bother me with his antics. I got up and opened the door to see Kuroo standing there smiling.

Kenma: "What do you want Kuroo?" I said a bit annoyed.

Kuroo: "I just came to see what happened between you and y/n yesterday since you two left with each other~" He said smirking.