Chapter 13 ~Detention~

OKAY I SAID THIS WOULD BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I HAD AN IDEA AND I HAD TO WRITE IT.

The next chapter will be the last one because I wanna move on to other Haikyuu characters because I wayyyyy more ideas for some of them. Also I have four characters I really wanna do but I'll let you guys  choose.

Hopefully I don't lose motivation with my other stories like I did with this one but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Kenma's POV:

I woke up this morning with my phone buzzing due to Kuroo spamming me. I checked the texts and he was flooding me with a bunch of questions with how yesterday went with me and y/n.

Stoopid Hyena😾🖕🏽: {KENMAAAA, TELL ME HOW YOUR DATE WENT WITH Y/N}

Stoopid Hyena 😾🖕🏽: {KENMA WAKE UP}

Stoopid Hyena 😾🖕🏽: {FINE ILL JUST COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH SAKURA}

Kenma😼🎮: {Kuroo.....shut the literal hell up.}

Stoopid Hyena😾🖕🏽: {....}

I didn't get a response after that thank god, so I went back to sleep. Probably 10 minutes after I heard someone banging on the front door.

Kenma: "I swear to god...."

I got up and opened and there he was....the stoopid hyena that always interrupts my beautiful peaceful mornings...

Kuroo: "Heyyyy Kenma!"

Kenma: "....why must you always disturb my mornings..."

Kuroo: "I dunno"

Kenma: "...."

I invited Kuroo in since he was my friend after all.

Kuroo: "Sooooooo?"

Kenma: "....I asked y/n to be my girlfriend..."

Kuroo: "Really?! What did she say?!"

I was just about to answer until Sakura zoomed in.

Sakura: "I missed the bus again-!"

Then Kuroo let out his hyena laugh which truly frightened me.

Sakura: "So Kenma what happened to you and y/n?"

Kenma: "I was going to explain before you barged in"

Kuroo: "Explainnn nowwww"

Kenma: "I asked y/n to be my girlfriend and she said yes....now let me go get ready for school."

While I was walking upstairs Kuroo and Sakura were cheering in happiness. They were more excited than I was...actually that's a lie. I may or may not have blasted my favorite playlist and maybe made one for y/n (IMAGINE).

As I got ready for school I could still hear Sakura and Kuroo cheering and screaming their heads off. This was gonna be a long day..

Y/n POV:

I woke up that morning really excited. I jumped out of bed and quickly went downstairs. I ate breakfast really fast and rushed outside.

As I walked to Kenma's house I saw Sakura and Kuroo standing outside. I walked over and greeted them.

You: "Hey guys!"

Sakura: "Hey y/n! We heard the good news about you and Kenma!"

Kuroo: "Yeah congrats!"