8

Beyonce POV

I walked in my bedroom to find Shawn laying down on my bed shirtless with his eyes glued to his phone. I crawled on the bed and straddled his waist then I started rubbing his bare chest with the palm of my hands.

"What are you doing Bey?" He asked without moving his eyes from his phone.

I chuckled. "Nothing. Why do you ask?"

He placed his phone on the nightstand then he sat up. "You're teasing a nigga. That's what you're doing," he smiled at me then he rested his hands on my ass. "I love spending time with you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Me too," I smiled at him.

After dropping off the kids from school, I came back home and did some cleaning up. After I was done Shawn called me and we talked for a while then he said he was coming over because he was bored at home and I also didn't have to go to work today.

Shawn really treated me today. He took me bowling, he took me on a shopping spree mostly composed of Gucci and Givenchy. I obviously got something for my babies because they always come first. He took me to the beach where we both had a nice, long, relaxing walk. We then came back to my place where I made us lunch.

"You still game for the Paris trip we'll be having in a couple of days?" I asked.

"Yep, I told Jayden that we'll be going out of the country but I didn't tell him that you, Xania and Jared will be there," he said.

I sighed. "I also didn't tell Jared and Xania that you guys are joining us. They only know that we're going to Paris for spring break," I said then I smashed my lips onto his. He rubbed my ass as we made out.

Just a minute into our make out session Shawn's phone stared ringing. I groaned real loud as Shawn broke our make out session.

"Sup Emory," Shawn said picking up his phone. I started kissing neck and leaving hickeys in the process. "Umm, w-w-well can't you umm. Can't you take care of it?" He stuttered as I continued giving him hickeys. He looked at me and mouthed 'stop it' with a smile.

"Aight," I said shrugging then I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Aight then I'm coming over," he said then he hung up the phone and he placed it back on the nightstand. "I gotta go Bey," he said rubbing my back.

I lifted up my face and looked at him. "Now?" I asked and he nodded. I heavily sighed. "I also have to get going. Chris asked me to pick up some Nike sneakers and drop them off at his place," I said. I got off Shawn and let him put on his shirt and gather his stuff.

"You ready to go?" Shawn asked as I picked up the box with the sneakers and my handbag.

"Let's go," I said then we made it outside and went our separate ways.

***

I pulled up Chris's driveway and got out of my car with his sneakers in my hands. I rang his doorbell and waited. The door then swung open.

"Tiffany?" I said. "What are you doing in Chris's house?" I looked at her up and down, she was wearing an oversized shirt which wasn't fully buttoned up.

"Baby, who's at the door?" I heard Chris from a distance.

Baby?

I heard footsteps then I saw hands coming from behind being wrapped around Tiffany's waist. Chris then emerged from behind her wearing nothing by his boxers.

"Y'all are dating?" I asked looking between them.

"Surprise," Tiffany said with a weak smile as she did a little bit of jazz hands.