9

Shawn POV

"Dad! We're gonna miss our flight!" I heard Jayden's loud self from downstairs. I picked up my luggage and I went downstairs to find Jayden waiting for me. "Dad, can I drive?"

"Not a chance," I said as we made it outside. "Your ass drives really fast. I don't trust you."

He chuckled. "I may drive fast but at least we get there fast," he shrugged his shoulders.

We're both on our way to the airport so that we'll go to Paris. I still haven't told him that we'll be having company.

We arrived at the private airport where I parked my car in a secure place and they led us to Beyonce's private jet.

"Good morning Mr Carter. I'm Isaac Campbell and I'll be your captain. Miss Knowles is ready for you inside," he said as he extended his hand to me and I shook it.

"Its a pleasure meeting you," I smiled at him then he led us to the entrance of the airplane.

"Miss Knowles?" Jayden asked as we walked inside. We stopped and he looked at me up and down. "Dad, we're not alone in this plane now, are we?"

I sighed. "Beyonce invited us to Paris-"

"I'm leaving," he cut me mid sentence and tried to walk away but I pulled him back. "Dad, I want nothing to do with her."

"Too bad because Beyonce and her children are on this plane. I just want y'all to get along with each other. Is it too much to ask for the people I love to just get along?"

"You love her children?" He raised his brow at me.

"Look son, Beyonce's my love and I'm so in love with her. Her children mean a lot to her just like you mean a lot to me. They make her happy and God knows how much I love seeing that smile on her face thus I love everyone and everything that Beyonce holds dear to her heart," I said. "She also loves you."

He sniggered. "Loves me? You crack me up dad," he said and I glared at him. "I'm serious dad. This woman doesn't know me and now you're telling me that she loves me? I don't believe it."

If only he knows how loving Beyonce is. I know that Beyonce will show that she also loves Jayden the same way she loves me.

"Let's just get in. Be nice," I said. I couldn't quite read his facial expression, he just opened the sliding door leading to another compartment.

We walked in and we were greeted by Beyonce who was reclining on her seat. Her eyes were closed and her right hand rested on her stomach. I smiled at myself because she looked so much at peace. My eyes roamed around and I saw Jared and Xania at the back. They were both on their separate seats as they were busy with their tablets.

I went over and stood in front of Beyonce. "I see you're relaxing without me," I said looking at her. Her eyes slowly opened and a smile was immediately plastered on her face. "Hey baby," I said then I bent down to give her lips a peck.

"Keep the foreplay in the bedroom," Jayden growled as he went to make himself comfortable on one of the empty seats at the back.

Beyonce sat up and looked at Jayden. "Hello Jayden," she said warmly.

"Hi," he said lowly as he took out his phone from his pocket.

"The Wi-Fi password is just at the top. You can't miss it over there," Beyonce said still looking at him.

"Mmm," he said as he took out his beats and he put them on.

I looked at Bey and I pecked her lips. "Why did you do that for?" She blushed as she stood up. "I'll be back," she said walking to the back. I saw her going to Jared and she whispered something to him. She went to Xania and did the same thing. They then came towards me.