24

Beyonce POV

"Shawn ain't gonna be pleased that you are out of the house. You're suppose to be resting because your ass is due any day now," Tiffany said as we roamed around the baby store.

"Relax, he ain't gonna find out because he said he's gonna do something in his office. He'll be a while. Plus, if anything happens I've got you. If I go into labour out of nowhere you'll take me to the hospital," I said picking out a pacifier and putting it in the shopping cart.

Tiffany sucked her teeth at me. "Here I am thinking you brought me here for some girl time but you're just using me as your paramedic," she said. "Why you shopping anyways? Didn't you get enough baby stuff at the baby shower?"

"I did but there were stuff missing and I'm just buying those stuff," I said.

I got a couple of things for my baby girl then we left the baby store. We made a stop at Popeye's because I was starving after shopping for my baby girl.

"Oop, someone's busted," Tiffany said as I pulled up the driveway to find Shawn standing outside with his arms crossed. He didn't look happy. "I'll pray for you girl," Tiffany said helping me out of the car. She took most of the bags and went back inside the house to put them.

I walked up to Shawn and he greeted me with a frown. "Aren't you gonna help me with these bags?" I asked. He just sucked his teeth and snatched the bags then stormed back into the house. "Thank you I guess," I said to myself as I waddled back inside.

Tiffany gave Shawn a hug goodbye then came to me and did the same. She got in her car and left.

I went to the living room where I found Shawn watching ESPN. I slowly plopped down next to him. "Which teams are playing babe?" I said, hopefully that'll spark a conversion between us. He just kept quiet and continued watching TV. "I'm sorry Shawn. Please speak to me."

"What did I ask you to do?" He said glaring at me.

"To stay at home," I lowly said as I kept fidgeting with my fingers.

"And what the fuck did you do?"

"I went shopping. I'm sorry I was just-"

"I specifically told you to stay in bed! Your ass could have called me if you wanted anything!" He sprung up and stared down at me. "Gosh you act like a damn five year old and its fucking annoying! I told you to stay home because the doctor said you might go into labour any day now but you don't wanna listen!" He spat.

I looked at him with watery eyes. "I'm sorry Shawn I-"

"Is 'sorry' really the word of the day?" He said rubbing his temples. "I'm going to pick up Xania from school. Don't be going nowhere this time please," he said and he walked away.

I slowly got up from the couch and walked out of the living room. I waddled up the stairs and made it to my bedroom. I was feeling sleepy so I decided to lay down until I drifted off to sleep.

Shawn POV

"It has been over an hour since I've came back from school and mom is nowhere to be found," I heard Jayden who was all the way in the dining room with Jared and Xania.

"The last time I saw her she was sleeping in her bedroom," I heard Jared.

Now I'm thinking about it, I haven't seen Bey since I vented out on her before I went to pick up Xania. I hope I wasn't too harsh on her. Let me go and check up on her.

"Baby?" I said entering her bedroom to find her rubbing her belly with her eyes closed as she sat on the edge of her bed. "Can we talk?" Beyonce opened her eyes and looked at me up and down.