21

Shawn POV

I just woke up and my head is fucking pounding. Gosh, I hate hangovers. I can't even remember what happened last night. All I remember is Emory making me sit down then the rest is all a blur.

I just got out of my room with just my boxers on and went downstairs.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry," I said as I walked in the kitchen to find this woman I've never seen before making pancakes with just her panties on. I immediately shielded my eyes to prevent myself from seeing anything more.

"Don't worry. Shawn right?" I heard her warmly say. "Imma go upstairs and get a T-shirt from Emory since I see I'm making you uncomfortable," she chuckled. I then heard footsteps going out of the kitchen.

Wait, Emory? He's in my crib? I bet his ass hooked up with that woman.

I went to the living room and Chris was just in his jean pants with the TV on. He looked like he was busy with something in his phone.

"Wazz good man?" I said.

"Hey man," he said as we did our handshake and I sat next to him. "How's the hangover?" He chuckled.

"Damn, I haven't had a hangover in a while," I said. "You did see the woman in my kitchen busy making breakfast half naked right?"

"Oh yah. That's Sabrina. I'm pretty sure her and Emory were fucking in your guest bedroom," he nonchalantly said as I made an appalled expression.

I gotta sanitize my guest bedroom. Lord knows what those two were doing. Knowing how much of a freak Emory is, I even have to fumigate the place. He's just nasty.

"Imma go have breakfast. I'm starving," Chris said getting up.

I'm also hungry so I should also follow him.

We got ourselves some pancakes and OJ. We just sat there in silence as we enjoyed them.

"Holy shit!" Chris yelled out of nowhere. "No fucking way!" He exclaimed as his eyes were glued to his phone.

"Damn nigga. Why you gotta be damn loud?" I said in annoyance.

"My loudness should be the least of your worries right now. Look," he said handing me his phone.

I took his phone and I almost choked on my own saliva when I saw the video. It was a video of me tonguing down this woman I've never seen before. I scrolled down some more and saw me having a lap dance from a stripper. From the look of things, I was enjoying it because I started grabbing her and feeling her.

"Who fucking posted this man?" I asked diverting my attention to Chris.

"Emory," he said. "There are also videos of me getting wasted and dancing but they are all innocent. Thank God for that," he sighed in relief.

He's relieved and I on the other hand, I feel like shitting myself. These videos are gonna eventually get to Beyonce. I'm super fucked. How am I gonna explain this to her?

"Good luck man," Chris patted my back then he took his plate and OJ and walked out of the kitchen.

"Make sure to use a coaster," I shouted.

"Nah man. Your ass should work on a speech of apology to Beyonce," I heard him.

He's right though. I've never been in such a situation before, I don't know what to do or say to Beyonce to make it all better. I don't wanna lose Beyonce because of my carelessness.

"Aye Shawn," Chris said jogging back into the kitchen. At least now he had a shirt on. "Your baby mama just pulled up your driveway and she's carrying a metal bat man," he said.