•how we met• Chapter 1

(Characters are 17-18 in this story)

"No!! I'm not doing that!" A certain ash blonde, spiky haired boy yelled at his friends, while he covered his ears.

"Come on bakugou! We are getting you a girlfriend weather you like it or not!" A pink haired girl with golden eyes and light brown skin yelled as she waved her hands infront of her.

"Sero doesn't have a girlfriend!! And hes fine!!" Bakugou yelled back.

"Actually, I'm not fine" sero replied sadly.

Kirishima patted his back in comfort with a nervous smile.

A/n (in this story, kirishima and mina are dating. Kaminari and jirou are also a couple. Dont ship? Oh well😐sorry😅)

"Come on bakugou! Just go on a date for once!" Mina kept trying to convince the angry blonde.

"Noo!! Why does my love life matter to you guys anyway!" Bakugou protested.

"Because we're your friends is why!" Mina shouted.

"Forget it! I'm not doing it!" Bakugou pouted as he sat down angrily.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"How did you guys drag me into this" bakugou sighed annoyed.

"We'll never tell our secret" kaminari said proudly.

They were in bakugou's room looking for clothes he could wear on a date.

"Who's the girl your setting me up with anyway?" Bakugou questioned.

"If we told you, then it wouldn't be a blind date" mina said as she pulled out a black jacket with orange stripes on the top sleeves.

"Does she know who I am?" Bakugou questioned.

Mina's eyes went wide as she just remembered something.

"What's wrong?" Sero asked.

"I um, I actually forgot to convince her to go on this blind date" mina said shyly.

Everyone stared at her with blank expressions.

".....so she doesn't even know about the date!!!" Bakugou shouted in anger.

"Its ok! its ok!" Mina put her hands up in defense.

"Dont worry! I'll convince her to go on this date and bring her to the cafe blindfolded at 6:30" mina grinned.

"Tch" bakugou sat back down.

"I'll convince her! Your gonna love her!" Mina started to run towards the door.

"And remember to bring bakugou blindfolded guy's!" Mina shouted as she left to your apartment.

"Tch, if you guys make me trip, I'll murder you guys" bakugou said annoyed, grabbing the clothes they picked out for him.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Ok were here!" Kirishima said.

"Careful, careful" kaminari said as he helped the blindfolded blonde sit down with the help of sero.

"Ok, and now we wait for mina and her friend" kirishima smiled as he sat down across from bakugou's table.

Kaminari sat next to him as sero sat at a table behind bakugou.