Chapter 1

In the town of Magnolia two Guilds had trouble brewing between, Phantom Lord and Fairy Tail, While Team Natsu came back from a job they found their Guild Hall trashed with large metal pillars through it Angered they demanded what happened, they were Informed Phantom attacked their hall in the dark of the Night.

Do to the law two Guilds couldn't go to war, it was forbidden amongst them by the council.

At first Their Master Makarov forbidden it going along with the unwritten rule, but three of their Family were attacked by an unknown figure from Phantoms Guild. Outraged Makarov finally decided he'll take the Guild being wrecked but will not allow harm to come to his children without revenge, but before they could Freed a high regard mage with a sword that cuts magic. he informed them Phantom was aware of them wanting to attack back, but Their Master Jose put a barrier up to keep them out just to annoy them.

"Bunch of cowards" A young mage scowled with Pink spiky hair obsidian black eyes Slightly tan skin, dressed in sandals white knee length pants tied with black ribbon ties on the pant legs, a sleeveless black waistcoat with gold trim unzipped and untucked, a knee height cloth with gold trim fastened on his waist with a leather brown belt and silver oval buckle with a long white scurf made of scales wrapped around his neck, He's name was Natsu Dragneel The Fire Dragon Slayer.

"Great now what" Gray Fullbuster spoke next, he wore dark gray pants and wrapped middle stomach with bandages and no shirt and black boots and dark blue eyes spiky black hair.

"Nothing we can" a short old man, but don't let that fool you, he was a immensely powerful wizard and a wizard Saint "But I suggest we be careful, everyone take someone with you where ever you go" he said "I suggest we be ready in two years" .

"Understood" A slender but voluptuous endowed mage with lower back height scarlet red hair and brown eyes wearing a blue skirt and silver armor top and gauntlets and black boots to her bottom of her knees and a gold cross with the Guild mark on behind it on her right side of her chest, her name was Erza Scarlet.

Everyone left Natsu went home him and his blue exceed named Happy shared, he was sitting in his hammock surprisingly thinking.

"Gramps is right we need to improve, I need to improve" Natsu spoke.

"are you going to ask Erza to help train you?" Happy asked.

"The type of training I need is from another Dragon" Natsu shook his head.

"Who?" Happy said.

"Let me think, when I was training with Igneel, he mentioned having a father and a brother" Natsu explained.

"who were they?" Happy replied

"his brother is none other than the legendary Hell Fire Dragon Atlas Flame and his father is Ragnarok The fire Dragon of Purgatory" Natsu said "He taught me a spell to summon them, you can't just go to them" he said.

"I should get ready were taking off tonight" Natsu proclaimed "But I'll let Gramps know" he said.

hours later night had falling Natsu headed to the wrecked but still standing Guildhall, He entered downstairs and saw Makarov sitting in alone in a poor lighted room, he breathed a stream of bright orange flames at the lantern on the wall making more light.

"Um Excuse me Gramps" Natsu spoke.

"Whats is it my child" Makarov answered.

"I was thinking of what you said, about preparing for two years I was thinking Leaving to Train with some members from Igneels family" Natsu told him

"I see, wait a minute what family members?" Makarov questioned.

"my Uncle and Grandfather" Natsu smirked slightly.

"You'll come back right?" Makarov asked.

"Of course, we have a war in a couple years so I'm taking your advise and take this time to train" Natsu explained.

"alright, I'll let everyone know your leaving tomorrow" Makarov nodded.

"Thats the thing I'm leaving tonight, in case someone tries to stop me" Natsu scratched his head with a hand.

"Well this is sudden" Makarov raised a brow.

"I know but sitting around no offense isn't gonna help, Atlas Flame and Ragnarok are the only ones who can help" Natsu explained "Just trust in me I can do it and pray to Gods if I come back stronger, Phantom better watch their backs" he vowed a flame a determination burning in his eyes.

"Well I hope you find what your looking for" Makarov bowed his head.

"I hope so to" Natsu sighed before shaking hands and leaving and grabbing his bag and turning to Happy.

"Lets go we have a long journey ahead" Natsu spoke.

"Aye sir" Happy saluted and the two left disappearing off into the night with Natsu starting his quest of getting Stronger and hopefully make Igneel proud next time they see each other and he can see how much His Son has grown.