Chapter 14

Natsu was 27 now and he decided to set back time a bit back to when he and his friends were 19 and everyone 7 years younger but not their appearances today, but only the age so his Grandfather made age reset fire spell, he swallows it and he regresses his age back to 19.

He swallowed it and felt the effects he as energy waves traveled out, after the glow faded he didn't physically change or magic wise but he went from 27 to 19 and over the years he realized was developing Feelings that were buried for a Certain Red Headed Knight and a former She-Demon and he felt bad for leaving them for years.

After Natsu said goodbye to his Dragon Family with them giving him a gentle nuzzle, he and Happy decided to go back home, they went to the nearest town and noticed a Restaurant so the two went inside. It looked like to be a Buffet perfect, Because all you can eat.

The two went in, the Restaurant was packed with different types of lo-main, chicken, seafood platters, rice and soups you could think of and there was a dessert table to and fried biscuits with sugar and powder sugar and a plate of raw fish.

A man came up to them "Can I help you" He asked.

"We would like to eat here please" Natsu said politely.

"Where would you like to sit?" the man asked.

"Somewhere private and not crowded will do" Natsu replied.

"Sure it will be 10 jewels to eat here" The man told him.

"Ten it is" Natsu nodded and got out 15 jewels and gave it to him.

"Uh I said 10 not 15 jewels" He reminded.

"I heard you but I plan on going crazy on the food" Natsu explained as his stomach growled loudly.

"Oh I see, this way sir" The Man said the two followed him.

"Also is there a lacrima phone anywhere?" Natsu asked.

"every room has one just think of the person you want to talk to and a screen will go to them then vanish afterwords" he told him.

"Thank you" Natsu nodded, the man led them to a room and each room had the same Buffet just quieter once they got their table.

Minutes later three tables were stacked full with dirty dishes, each table had 30 regular size plates and 20 serving platter size Plates for really a really hungry Family and 10 small plates that had desserts on them and 15 plates with sugar and powder sugar on them, the time he grew stronger as while as his magic powers so did his appetite he could eat large amounts of food like he was a full grown Dragon

"That hit the spot" Natsu said wiping his mouth off.

"Aye sir" Happy agreed, Natsu went to the wall with the Lacrima phone and picked it up turned it on and 'Mirajane Strauss' he thought a screen went out with a poof.

Mirajane was in opening the newly Built Guild it was taller and bigger when a Lacrima screen appeared before her.

She clicked it and to her surprise and joy it was Natsu Dragneel "Natsu!" she cried.

"Hello long time no see" Natsu smiled.

"It's good to see you after so long" Mira smiled.

"I know and I apologize but I'm coming back home" Natsu told her "And we need to talk about something" he said.

"I know and I have something to admit to" Mira said nervously.

Natsu looked at her for a moment even through a Lacrima screen he learned to sense things through them, her heart rate increased and she was flushed 'No Way' he thought.

"Well I'll be there soon" Natsu smirked "and Try not to pulverize me" he advised.

"I won't, Erza on the other hand, i Don't have a say" Mira smirked.

"well we'll be there soon, we just grabbed a bite but I'm still kinda hungry and I just had a big meal" Natsu complained.

"How can you still be hungry" Happy's voice spoke.

"You know my appetite increased over the years, i'm basically a giant walking furnace here" Natsu replied "May stop again to eat somewhere else" he said.

"Actually you get over here now and you eat here while we talk" Mira demanded a bit unlike her.

"Alright" Natsu a okay sign with his hand.

"See you soon" Mira smiled.

"can't wait I really missed you beautiful presence and smile" Natsu said without thinking as he ended the call and recalled "Did I really say that out-loud" he asked to no one in particular.

"Aye you did" Happy snickered.

"Great" Natsu mumbled.

Later Natsu took the train to the next town and didn't have any Jewels on him at the moment, so going to a clearing he lit his hand up and tossed a fireball on the ground it turned into a small fire and he stepped in it and closed his eyes imagining the Outskirts of Magnolia and being one with the flames soon his whole body and clothes turned into flames and the flames disappeared leaving a burn mark.

on the outskirts of Magnolia a small bonfire appeared and grew to the size of a man and Natsu appeared "Oops Happy" Natsu smacked himself in the forehead then Happy appeared with Max Speed "Sorry" he scratched his head.

Natsu then let his Magic stretch it's legs and slowly and carefully brought it up not to cause much damage, he then increased it more and the ground started to crack and char from the Magic Pressure and heat of the fiery energy, then the area behind him of solid rocky ground he was standing on ruptured and blew apart and floated from their former places as they were melted away as a red orange aura of flames and energy surrounded Natsu "Okay this is about 8 to 10% of my power, I better stop" he said as he brought it back down.

Of course his little display Didn't go unnoticed by the Magic Sensors which were for Gildarts and infact they accidentally did confuse him to be Gildarts

"Attention Citizens Of Magnolia please move to the nearest designated spots we are about to do a Gildart Shift, repeat Gildart's shift" A flying horn called out, then the sidewalks and and buildings shifted and moved away rose above revealing a pathway to the Fairy Tail Guildhall.

"Really people" Natsu rolled his eyes, but shrugged and headed through the pathway "Atleast I don't have to walk around streets" he said.

Back and Fairy Tail Mirajane was waiting for Natsu's return and told the Guild he's returning and everyone arrived but then the oddest thing happened.

"Attention Citizens Of Magnolia please move to the nearest designated spots we are about to do a Gildart Shift, repeat Gildart's shift" A horns voice called out.

"The heck somethings not right, Gildarts left 2 days ago" Gray spoke they all went out, the town had shifted and separated from each other and a figure walked down the path, only it wasn't Gildarts, it was.

"It's Natsu and Happy" The all spoke with surprise, he had changed over the years and difference now was he wore Lightweight breathable black combat boots and a mid ankle length Obsidian colored wool cape-like cloak that moved to the sides as he walked and wore leather fingerless gloves with Black wristbands, he wandered down the path with a hard as stone gaze.

"He's back" Lucy cheered "Natsu is coming Back" she said.

"and even manlier" Elfman announced.

"He must be powerful enough to be mistaken for Gildarts" Makarov spoke shaking his head "Maybe we should ask him if he would show us" he said.

"Well I want to see how strong he got aswell" Erza smirked.

"Don't hurt him too bad for leaving us all for 7 years" Mira said overjoyed Natsu had kept his promise.