Chapter 12

Hours later Natsu left from after the Battle between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord, The Rune Knights showed got their stories so Natsu didn't have to deal with that, Lucky Natsu.

Mira was cleaning up after their celebration for beating Phantom when she heard Footsteps, she turned and saw Natsu and Happy "There you are where were you?" She spoke.

"Lets say I didn't feel like talking to the Rune Knights so I booked it out" Natsu smirked.

"Lucky, the others were antsy thats why we had a small party" Mira told him.

"Well as long as they have nothing to hide and be professional, they shouldn't worry too much" Natsu replied.

"So where you off to?" Mira asked then looked at the bag he uses to travel with and her eyes widened.

"Well I'm afraid I'm off again, figured I tell you so you don't worry again" Natsu explained.

"You just got back and now your leaving, again?" Mira spoke.

"and I give you my word I'll return" Natsu promised "the reason be, I told my Grandfather and Uncle after my training was over about the conflict with Phantom and allowed me to go only if I come back afterwords and learn how," he started looked around listened to his surroundings for anyone listening "To be The Prince of Fire Dragons" he told her.

"The reason why I hid my magic power level and didn't mention about being a Prince right away because I wanted to make sure I earned it" Natsu explained.

"I think you have" Mira smirked.

"There's more for me to learn about being a Prince than just a increase in magic power" Natsu said stern voice "You have to uphold the responsibility's of a Prince" he told her.

"But know this I'll be back and you know I never lie especially to you or the others or go back on my word" Natsu smirked.

"I know, just make Igneel proud I know I am proud of the man your turning into" Mirajane smiled "I just miss the theatrics" she smirked.

"Tell you what I'll try to find some of it back" Natsu told her.

"It would make the Guild less boring" Mira smirked "here you might get hungry" she said placing some of fresh plate of several large steaks and place them in a large bag and a container of fire and gave it to Natsu.

"I will miss your cooking" Natsu said "Well this is good bye for now" he told her and she gave him a tight hug.

"You take care of yourself, you hear me" Mira said sternly grabbing his scarf with her hands, looking him in the eye.

"I promise" Natsu said placing his forehead against hers "and think of what I told you" he said.

"I will" Mira nodded.

Natsu smirked and turned and left, for the second time.

"Gone again" Mira sighed.

Hours later when Natsu vanished again, it was the next day Erza was pissed to find out Natsu left the Guild again and only told one person, and gonna be gone for who knows how long.

"That Idiot!" Erza yelled slamming an armored fist on a table breaking it and sending the the Guild hiding from the angry red head.

"Calm down he said he will be back" Makarov said "besides I sense he is meant for more than just a Mage" he spoke.

"When he gets back I'm making him do That" Erza snapped making them once again shiver at mention of That

With Natsu He shivered.