Chapter 15

Natsu had arrived at the near end of the street and the town went back to normal he looked at his Guildmates "Hello everyone it's good to be back" he said smoothly but said it with a stern gaze.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Makarov asked.

"Aye and much more" Natsu smirked.

"what did you find?" Macao asked.

"I'm not just the Fire Dragon Slayer, I'm the Prince of All Fire Dragons and Igneel's Son" Natsu said in a normal voice not with cockiness or arrogance but with Pride, as he showed his Fire Dragon King Tattoo on his right arm, it was red in color "But to avoid attention I'm going to cover them" he said.

"how was your journey?" Makarov asked.

"Very Long but don't worry I found who I am, I'm Natsu and I'm the Prince of Flames" Natsu smirked "Alright go on take a swing Erza" he said as Erza walked up to him.

Twack! sounded as Erza jabbed him in the jaw with an armored clad fist and pulled him into a gentle hug "Glad your back Idiot" Erza smiled softly.

"Missed you all, even you Gray" Natsu admitted with a smirk.

"Nice attire" Laki spoke.

"Thanks Pretty much fireproof and sturdier, the old clothes i had years ago the fire resistant garments were useless and weak during the insane Training" Natsu explained "Plus it makes me look more serious" he said.

"It is a good look on you" Levy smiled.

minutes later after everyone said hello even Gray gave him a fistbump they left, Natsu and Mira were sitting at a table.

"Um so ah, you first ladies first" Natsu said with a formal expression.

"So" Mira replied and lightly swatted him upside the head lightly with a hand "despite leaving the Guild for years its good to have you back" she smiled.

"It's good to be back" Natsu said "Now what do wish to know?" he asked.

"Well this maybe weird" Mira spoke "Just thought we caught up on some current things" she said.

"Not to poke but does it have something to do with having your hair combed and freshened up, and wearing a hint of perfume?" Natsu asked.

"Uh kinda, you see when you left I felt a piece was taking out of my heart and it left a ache" Mira explained with a blush and hesitated.

"Mira relax I won't judge you, you immediately wanted talk to me it must be serious if you were being Assertive, so I'll be Damned "Oof" If I made fun of you" Natsu said as Mira kicked his shin under the table with a glare "Sorry but you should know I only curse is when I'm being serious" he told her.

"Well aside from that thank you, now and when I saw you after 7 years my heart fluttered and breath hitched and I felt flushed" Mira explained "I mean I kinda had these things before when we were kids but nothing like this" she told him.

Natsu thought about it "Um how do I put this, I think your heart is telling and me to tell you simply, you seem to like me" Natsu explained making her blush to confirm his suspicions "and I should be honest to I like you to, like like you like you" he admitted "You see when I was done training I felt the same feelings for you you seem to have for me" he told her.

"Well now that I have my answer, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Mira said timidly.

"Only if will be mine in return, so lets take the first step together" Natsu spoke.

"I would love that" Mirajane Smiled.

"Not so fast!" Erza's voice interrupted the moment, the two bristled with embarrassment

"Whoop Jury's out" Natsu sighed "so whats with the intrusion?" he asked Mira nudged Natsu under the table he looked noticed Erza looked sad.

"i mean sorry what did you need?" Natsu said normally.

"I know this is a private moment but I want to put in my Jewels in" Erza said her normal not joking around attitude.

Natsu and Mirajane looked at each other and nodded in agreement seeing what she wants to say "we're listening" Natsu said in a serious expression.

"I know Mirajane said she harbored feelings for you, but so do I" Erza told them "Every time we spent to together I would feel like a drunken Cana and when you left that light was taken from the Guild and importantly Me and Mira it would seem" she said.

"Well I left the same about you to be honest and while normally a Dragon slayer is acquired to one mate in life, but Princes and Kings can have 2 to 4" Natsu explained "Actually Mates sounds too demeaning, they can have 2 to 4 girlfriends" he told them making them both think and smirk.

"What do you say Mira can we share him?" Erza asked bashfully.

"I have no problem with it" Mirajane smiled sweetly.

"okay well, Now you can continue" Erza gestured.

"Here's the first step" Natsu said as Mira and Natsu leaned in and sealed their bound with a sweet but deep kiss the separated with a happy expression.

Erza re-quipped out of her armor just a white blouse and blue skirt which was a surprise since she's been rarely seen without it and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and the two leaned and kissed deeply sealing their bound to.

"But we should keep it a secret since you just got back i think a few weeks will do" Erza suggested.

"I know people would think it to be too sudden" Natsu agreed.

"True not that I really care, as long as with Natsu I won't care" Mirajane put in the three nodded in an understanding, The three finally realized their feelings for the other and listened to their hearts and took the chance to tell the other their hidden feelings which could possibly turn into a emotion even more powerful, Love.