Chapter 9

Natsu and Mira waited and everyone came downstairs.

"alright everyone gather around" Natsu said in a firm tone.

"What should we do?" Wakaba asked as they looked at Natsu.

"Why are asking me, didn't you think of something" Natsu replied.

"We did but your tactic for the first Battle worked" Gray spoke "We figured you should lead this" he admitted they all nodded.

"And Erza you agreed your still smarter than me, you got us to regroup to find out our next move" Natsu said glancing at her.

"I'm letting you lead this one" Erza replied.

"Okay fine no sense debating who's leading" Natsu spoke "Now listen well, I want to say this once" he spoke with a stern glare.

"We do know a certain thing, Phantom Lord is after Lucy for some reason" Natsu said they looked at her "So Lucy care to explain why Phantom's after you did you provoke them in the past?" he asked.

"Of course not" Lucy exclaimed, Natsu looked into her eyes with a serious expression before asking a question.

"Do you trust this Guild" Natsu asked.

"I do, I love it here" Lucy said Natsu just patted her shoulder reassuringly.

"Good to know, but tell me something why you chose to jump from Jose's hideout tower, did he show something that upset you?" Natsu asked.

"My father contacted Phantom and they were looking for me" Lucy explained, she told her her story about her history and her father.

The Guild looked is shock at her father's action.

"What an asshole" Natsu voiced first making Mira who was beside him frown at his language before planting the inside of her foot into his rear-end, making him grunt.

"Sorry" Natsu scratched his head as they snickered, if there was one of the 2 things Mirajane doesn't like, it is putting themselves in danger, Like when after the Events of Changeling, she confronted them about Galuna Island incident, boy did she give Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Happy a talking to, the other thing it is bad language.

"So that much is certain Phantom was paid to hurt us and start a war between us, because of him" Natsu spoke "But no matter" he told them.

"so Lucy you were with him, is there any problems we need to know members that a danger" Natsu asked.

"Well when you took off we were talking about Phantom Lord's most dangerous members, you saw one of the Element 4 Aria, there is 3 others and the biggest threat is Gajeel" Erza explained.

"I see" Natsu said processing this "Okay we'll continue this battle with Phantom, when you get a lead on The Element 4 get the strongest to take them down, there is four elements, for a single element, meaning there is earth, Air, Water and Fire" he spoke.

"What about Gajeel he is the biggest threat?" Lucy asked.

"Leave him to me" Natsu frowned.

"Weren't you listening he is the biggest threat" Lucy replied.

"Natsu actually fought on par with the other Dragon Slayer" Loke spoke a bit nervous with Lucy in the room.

"Yeah leave Gajeel to Natsu" Macao agreed.

"Now the real issue isn't Gajeel, it's their sorry excuse for a Guild Master Jose" Natsu continued "Master will gain his magic back and no one under any circumstance confront him alone, buy Gramps some time to arrive" he said "as for the flame wannabe on their side, someone who's not a fire mage take him down" he told them.

"Any questions, other than what to do with Lucy?" Natsu asked "good now on to the Lucy topic, you stay hidden" he turned to her and looked at each member "Make sure Phantom doesn't lay a hand on her, if they do kick their Butts" he told them, everyone nodded.

"Get everything ready because it won't be long before Phantom responds" Natsu finished they just looked at another and nodded in agreement "Don't just stand here and nod, just do it" he ordered with a small glare, the members left in a hurry just Mirajane was left.

"Erza's right you are different you are different now and not just magic wise, your personality changed to, yes before when you would get serious when time calls for it, but now your dead serious" Mirajane spoke.

"You know the reason why" Natsu noted look cause he already said why he was different "Besides whose gonna take a Prince" he said whispering to Mira that part "Seriously if they acted like me in the past?" he said.

"We would" Mirajane replied.

"True, but maybe it's better my new ways" Natsu shrugged.

"Just try to enjoy the small things in life" Mira told him.

Natsu sighed "I'll try to" he gave a small smile.

Later everyone got ready and stood in hiding getting ready for Phantom, just then Lucy walked through the streets.

Then 100's of Phantom approached "There she is lets grab her" a member smirked.

"Really 100 against one ole me, that isn't fair" Lucy said scared, but then as three go close she smirked "Now" she ordered and Fairy Tail came out of hiding and Lucy glowed and Natsu appeared before them.

"Fell for it" Natsu smirked before uppercutting one in the jaw knocking him back into his two friends.

"That Changeling trick is something else" Wakaba stated.

"Thanks" Natsu smirked before glowering at the Phantom members "Get them" he ordered, the two Guild ran at each other.