Chapter 11

Natsu was racing back into the streets trying to find trouble he sensed, he crashed through the roof of a damaged building and felt a faint scent of rustic metal and perfume and a weird shimmering crystal "Loke" Natsu frowned smelling the scent that had many girl scents.

"Natsu it's you, get me out" Loke said, Natsu then felt the entrapment til he found a weakness he sent a powerful punch in it shattered like glass and he caught Loke.

"What happened?" Natsu demanded.

"I was fighting that Metal face studded person when all of sudden I ran out of energy" Loke explained.

"Well he is a dragon slayer and your still alive so, your lucky he just knocked you down" Natsu told him "But hope you got some licks in" he spoke.

"a few solid ones yes" Loke nodded.

"Good you did your best, but let this failure motivate you" Natsu told him walking out but stopped and said "After all the best teacher, is failure" he stated as he walked out.

Natsu headed back outside "He must be back at Phantom" he glared and took off "I don't like turn around's" Natsu said as he blasted off. He reached the Giant in seconds and broke right through the stone walls making a large hole, he landed hard on the floor making a loud thud and made cracks appeared around his boots.

He glared at the three in front Gajeel and two others one female with tannish orange skin and a phantom bandanna around her head and another male, he looked at the unconscious Lucy at Gajeel's feet "i've come for her" he walked forward.

"show him the window" Gajeel ordered.

The two moved forward meeting him Natsu swung hitting the guy in the face sending him back, he stepped into the girls guard placing a finger to her head and flicked her making her crash into a wall, Natsu then whistled and Happy appeared in a blink at top speed.

"Happy get Lucy out of here" Natsu said in a low and grim voice.

"Oh I don't think so" Gajeel sneered and sent a Iron Dragon Club at Happy but Natsu stepped in the way and caught the attack in his hand rooting his feet on the floor and stopped it "Now" Natsu ordered.

"Aye sir" Happy saluted and grabbed Lucy flying them out the hole Natsu made.

"Not that I care but, there is a open window you could've used" Gajeel scowled "You made a grave mistake confronting me" he said.

"Funny your grave mistake was attacking our Guild, critically injured Levy, Jet and Droy, your last mistake was going after Lucy" Natsu glared as his magic power grew higher, as fire appeared around him and Gajeel did the same.

Gajeel changed his body to metal dragon scales "Iron Dragon: Hard Fist!" He roared and Orange fire engulfed Natsu's right fist and the two jumped at each other.

With a yells of anger the two slammed their fists into the other, the floor ripped up from the huge shock wave from the impact, they blocked the other's elbow strike by the other's bottom of their forearm, Natsu blocked another punch by pressing his wrist against Gajeel's, he ducked under another swing and grabbed Gajeel's wrist from the side turned under Gajeel and flipped him several feet on the floor with a crash.

Gajeel got back up but Natsu slammed a powerful punch engulfed with a rather impressive orange fire in his jaw setting him off balance, he slammed a uppercut with the same amount of fire in his stomach doubling him over and kneed him in the face that was on fire shooting his head back and slammed another powerful punch in his chest launching Gajeel across the room smashing into the wall.

"Where was the Gusto you had earlier?" Natsu demanded as he walked forward.

Gajeel roared and charged swinging powerfully the air from the missed kicks and strikes tore up the floor, Natsu ducked dodged and blocked each attack his limbs engulfed in flames, he ducked stepped forward slammed a kick into Gajeel's ankle making him stumble, he caught the leg spun and tossed Gajeel across the room jumped at him.