Chapter 7

With our plan and the New and Improved Natsu we'll win" Elfman frowned with a determined grin "Lets Man up!" he bellowed, most everyone in the Guild but Lucy, Mirajane and Team Levy headed off forming Teams as a fire nearly hot as Natsu's burned in their hearts.

Fairy Tail charged forward towards Phantom Lord, they saw the barrier was still up "The cowards still have it up" Gray muttered, Natsu's inner fire just burned hotter as his eyes blazed with different colored flames as the spun in a vortex "Not for long" he snarled.

"Hope you had a plan for that" Elfman stated.

"Now I do and a lot more of them" Natsu said as Natsu propelled himself with flames from his feet rocketing towards the barrier, then his normal bright orange and hellfire lit on his left fist.

"Hell dragon flame Blazing iron fist and Flame Elbow!" Natsu roared as a large stream of orange flames erupted from his elbow as he swung the extra supercharged Blazing Iron fist into the barrier, the speed and force of the fusion move and the barrier was blown to pieces with a thundering doom.

he shut off his flames for now "Break now" Erza ordered as the Teams broke apart.

Inside Phantom Lord Members were lounging when suddenly A Massive boom was heard as the barrier was broken down.

"Members of Phantom we're under attack" Jose voice rang out from some where up in his tower throne room "Get ready and prepare" he said.

"who could have taking it down, it was made by Jose" one member mumbled.

Then three got up glowering and marched to the doors "Who would be stupid enough to go waltzing up to our Guild?" a member sneered as they reached the doors, the door exploded with flames as the members were launched across their own Guild, one slammed into a wall another smashed through the stairs in the back and the third crashed into the Phantom Lord's sign and fell with scorched clothing and covered in soot.

The rest of the Guild stood ready and the dust cleared a furious group of Fairy Tail appeared with an even more Irate Natsu in the lead with his arm still in a after a punch movement position as it was realized he broke the doors.

"FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Makarov bellowed out.

Natsu jumped in and 8 members jumped high to try to attack him, Natsu eyes blazed as his veins swelled in his forehead then blasted them with a Wing Attack and then controlling the attack a bit longer.

"Fire Molding: Pillars!" He barked as pillars of fire came from the attack striking 4 more burning them and sending them back.

"ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO HAVE A TASTE OF FIRE!" Natsu roared with fury contorting his face speaking with pure anger, with that The Guild's charged at another with roars of anger.

Cana used a mixture of three cards to create Fate of Lightning Zapping her attackers, Macao and Wakaba teaming up taking out opponents.

Natsu had 2 come at him, with his arms covered in Black and Red Fire "Purgatory Dragon blistering wave!" he barked slamming his hands on the ground and a large wave of Black and red flames swept from infront of him and the attack made a tidal wave of scorching hot flames burning his attackers propelling his attackers.

"Fire Dragon Magma Blaster!" Natsu called as a fire dragon circle appeared around his right and flung it forward and a large comet ball of red and bright yellow flames shot out he glared at 4 coming then he halted the ball of fire and split his fingers and it split in four balls the same color and moving his hands they were attached with strands and moving them to the side and the stood in a circle with a large ball of magma colored fire formed in the center