Chapter 3

Natsu made a Dragon Glyph on the ground and held his hands in a prayer position.

"Great blazing fire's of Hell and all consuming and scorching Flames of Purgatory, your Nephew and Grandson speak directly to you, Rise Atlas Flame and Ragnarok" Natsu chanted the glyph glowed red and Crimson and bright yellow flames and Black and red fire erupted 50 feet in the air, revealing a dragon made pure fire and a black scaled dragon with red underbelly and spines on his back, with black sclera and red slited pupils.

"Uncle and Grandfather good to see you at last" Natsu bowed his head showing respect.

"Ah Son of my brother has made contact, about time boy" Atlas Flame spoke in a deep reverberating tone.

"Lets see if you can do it, if not try next year" Ragnarok said in a firm plain tone.

"Of course Grandfather and Uncle" Natsu replied, then he showed the two what he learned the past five weeks, then showed his level of magic power which was greater than before, the immense magic pressure and fire destroyed a good part of the area 80 foot 360 circle and scorched ground and lowered it back down.

"Well were convinced but your training has only begun" Atlas and Ragnarok said.

4 months had past, Atlas Flame and Ragnarok trained him to the at most extreme drilling in new techniques and even learn duel spells.

"Okay Give us your best shot" Atlas Flame ordered, Natsu concentrated on his flames and the bright orange fire around his fist turned crimson and bright yellow with a scarlet glow around the edges of the flames.

"Hell Dragon Blazing fist!" Natsu exclaimed running forward smashing it into a boulder oblirating it in burning coals of rock and still in motion pucned a larger tree catching it on fire and uprooting it from the ground sending it through more trees clearing a path 40 feet wards away.

"Fire Dragon Talon and Hell Dragon Tail swipe!" Natsu cried out fiercely igniting his right foot in a large amount of bright orange fire and his whole leg was engulfed with crimson flames and jumping smashed Talon into a large builder exploding it into burnt pebbles and Tail Swipe into another one with a spinning outside kick smashing into chunks of black rocks which turned to melted rock.

"Hell Dragon Exploding knee!" Natsu bellowed slamming a crimson knee on fire sending it 100's of feet away in flaming pieces.

"Hell Dragon Elbow strike!" Natsu bashing a Elbow engulfed in Crimson fire into a massive tree scorching and shattering the tree "Wing blast!, Blazing comet! ext" Going over all Atlas Flame had taught him.

Natsu breathed in air threw his head forward "and Hell DrAGON ROAR!" a massive tunnel of 40 feet in width and 50 feet tall blasted a massive chunk out of the forest 400 yard trench.

Exhaling then feeding more fuel to his fire they turned black and red "Purgatory Dragon Incinerating fist!" He barked with a fist covered in Red and Black fire smashing into a tree sending it out of the ground across the forest which fell apart in black flaming ash as flew, then going over the moves Ragnarok taught him.

Finishing with A Purgatory Dragon Scorching Roar!" a wide 50 meter stream of scalding hot Black and red fire erupting from his mouth reducing everything in his way into black colored trees and melted rock, the trees fell apart in smoking ash.

"Impressive You learned much young one, but no where near done yet" Ragnarok nodded.

"Well I knew this training will take awhile" Natsu shrugged.

"Good thing you didn't have anything planned for awhile" Atlas Flame agreed.

The Next morning when Natsu left, Every one member was looking for him asking civilians had the seen him but nothing. a couple girls close to Natsu were worried Erza Scarlet and another curvy voluptuous woman with silver white hair long hair reaching her lower back and a short tail curved on her forehead with big blue eyes, Mirajane Strauss as kids the group were always tight.

Alot of the Guild felt it was boring without him around, even Gray missed him but he wouldn't tell anyone that.

Mira knew Master must have seen him, so when everyone came in she asked where was he.

"He's fine he left to go train" Makarov explained.

"How long ago did he leave" Lucy asked.

"If trying to look for him you will not find him, he is long gone Natsu left last night while you guys were sleeping" Makarov said "He was going to find his Uncle and Grandfather and train with them" he told the Guild.

Erza glowered at the to the doors "Natsu you better come back or I will put you through That "She said out loud making everyone pail at the mention of That

Mirajane closed her eyes sighing sadly "Please be okay" she prayed to the Gods to watch over him.

(2 year time Skip)

2 years later had past since Natsu left to train with his Grandfather and Uncle, Not much had happened in Magnolia accept Fairy Tail handling job request and preparing for war.

"Where is he" Erza grumbled annoyed.

"Well if memory serves he should be back, in 2 years" Macao said.

"Erza's right he should be back by now" Gray spoke, two years they didn't change accept Erza got taller buy a good 2 inches more curves to her voluptuous figure her chest grew a size, Mirajane got curvier taller and her tush got a good size bigger and rounder like matching Erza's.

"Well there hasn't been reports on towns being up in flames so he must be keeping it quiet" Makarov announced

"Man it is boring without him, he made this Guild lively with his flare" Loke spoke.

"Well we can't dottle around we waited long enough for this moment" Makarov spoke. They went downstairs going over their plans when suddenly footsteps were creaking above the floor above them, reaching the stairs they all got ready, then saw a foot appear with a black Goku style boot with gold strip down the middle clasped infront of his shin covering a leg with a pair of obsidian colored pants, the figure legs descended down the stairs, the figure had long athletic built legs.

"Stay right where you are" Makarov ordered.

"Really Gramps I'm hurt" a familiar voice spoke making their breaths hitch, The figure walked down the stairs and ducked his head under the beam over the last step, Gray and some others all had to duck their heads, Elfman has to crouch under it.

The figure revealed to be the man who was gone for 2 years, Natsu Dragneel had returned. He wore same thing but different clothes, he wore Obsidian colored pants that matched his eyes, with boots same black waistcoat but was tucked but unzipped under his chest had a crimson stripe on the edges and same black cloth around his waist but had crimson strips on the edge and held up by a black leather belt with a silver buckle around his waist.

His Spiky hair was thicker and fuller, he went from average height of 5ft 9 to a solid 6ft and more sculpted and toned muscles over his body, his chest and shoulders were broader.

"Sorry I'm late took a detour" Natsu said with a cheeky grin everyone has missed, Happy sat on his shoulder "Training is done a day early than expecting took the time to go over and come up with a plan" he explained.

"Aye" Happy spoke