Chapter 8

Fairy Tail was battling wall, since Natsu's tactic worked, Team A charged in fast thoroughly distracting the members as B and C caught them off guard completely, the battle was going just fine but then their Master Makarov crashed down on the floor.

"Come on there not as strong without their Master" One grinned as they moved taking advantage but were blasted away by a wave of fire from Natsu

"I'm still around, as long we can draw a breath we will stand" he barked before jumping forward, seeing the Phantom numbers attacking in larger groups.

"Hell Dragon Geyser and Purgatory Dragon Blistering wave!" Natsu yelled as he jumped with a foot glowing Crimson and an arm flaming with Black and red fire, he punched and stomped on the ground hard, the floor tore up with large crimson glowing cracks as a Wave of black and red flames erupted forward as A large geyser of Hellfire caught 12 in a storm of mixed flames charring them badly but alive when the attack stopped.

Focusing on the flames "Fire Molding: Chains!" Natsu barked as chains swept out from the Black and Red flames and the Hellfire snaring members burning them "Fire Dragon Volcano Burst!" he called throwing a fist glowing orange with flames fligging his hand open, a blast of orange flames tore through the floor as it sent the members snared flying back with a volcano like explosion.

"It just means we have to fight harder" Natsu spoke, he jumped forward kicked one in the chest with a jumping kick, slid elbowing one in the face followed by a low kick to the back of the ankles and sidekicked another and punched another in the face, stepped in grabbed a arm that had a bat in it trapping it under his arm headbutted him in the face and kneed him in the lower stomach turned flipped the member hard on the floor with a broken nose, then with a plume of orange flames incinerated the bat in his hand.

Then three Phantom Mages combined three different colors of fire at Cana, but Macao jumped in front of her taking the blast for her.

"Macao are you okay?" Cana asked steadying him.

"I'm fine" Macao replied.

"You shouldn't push yourself like that your too old" Cana told him.

"don't call me that" he snapped back.

"this is bad" Erza thought "without our Master, we're shaking up and losing morale" she said to her said, then she said something no one expected to hear from her.

"Everyone retreat, were going back to the Guild Hall!" Erza called, Natsu who just knocked another Phantom out dropped him in shock, as he looked at her.

"you Can't be serious?" Gray said stunned for more words.

"Erza" Loke said just as stunned.

"Real Men never retreat" Elfman interjected as he held to knocked out members in his arms.

"I can still stand I can still fight" Macao stated.

"Yeah lets stay" Cana agreed supporting Macao by her side.

"No everyone retreat, thats an order" Erza glared.

"You've gone mad" Natsu frowned as an arm covered in flames expanding out slammed in a Phantom member's chest knocking him back and swung it to another legs out and kicked him in the stomach into two more 7 yards away "I did not spend two years training to suddenly turn tail and run" he said.

"Yeah they'er going to pay for what they did" Gray agreed, then one tried to sneak attack but got blasted away by a flaming fist.

"Good timing" Gray sighed Natsu nodded.

"You don't just run when things get harder, you stand you hold you fight" Natsu said with pure conviction and determination in his eyes "Fire Molding: Broadsword!" he stated as fire formed a broadsword and the fire solidified, as Natsu focused and imagined and felt his fire being immovable like Iron. he swung the sword across his body at his attackers with a arc of flames slashing across their chest leaving them with a burning slash across their stomachs, but alive just burnt.