1

No one is born a werewolf.

Not every human becomes one either.

A werewolf forms when a woman births a child and that child's soul connects with one of a wolf. You can't reject the wolf and they can't reject you.

Wolves who don't get a human are automatically rouges. Werewolves can becomes rouges when their pack is taken over or they get kicked out.

Your wolf can be a few years older than you. When you're human, they can see through your eyes and keep you out of danger. Your wolf can shift and become one with you for any amount of time before shifting back and going to their world again.

Yes, there is a whole other world of wolves.

You shift into your wolf once as a baby but because you are so young, you can't remember. Once you figure out who you are, you'll be able to shift whenever you want, wherever you want.

A lot of times, older werewolves will go to live their last few years as a wolf in their world. It's rare to see anyone in human form in the wolf world.

This is a story of Na Jaemin, the school's special boy. He's always the one to be called on by the teachers and he's always there to help with anything. He's well known in the small town he calls home.

And Lee Jeno, the school's...well, the quiet kid. No one knows anything about him...except for his family. He's hated by most but he doesn't care. Those who did care about him don't anymore so he's all alone.

The story actually begins now sorry for the long wait-

No I'm not.

Collage years
20 years old

"Get out of my way." Jeno says coldly as he walks down the hallway with his hood up and people mutter cuss words at him while stepping out of his way.

Jeno walks past his locker and goes straight to his classroom. Of course as he sits down the room became noisy...just like he didn't want to happen.

And once again of course the cause of all the noise is none other than...

Chenle and jisung the school's favorite couple.

Jeno doesn't hate either of them but chenle with his screams and jisung being the jealous baby he is, it gets a bit...loud.

Not only did jeno have a headache but he also has trauma regarding screams and yelling so it's really not a good mix.

Especially not on his rut month.

"Hey quiet boy, Can you talk or are you mute?" Oh yeah one more thing, no one knows his name.

Jeno stares at the boy before turning away and watches the wall beside him. The boy scoffs and goes back to his friends.

The bell rings and the teacher walks in. Class starts but jeno doesn't listen. He never has listened in school. Only in math.

Twenty minutes into the class and jeno still isn't paying any attention. That is until the door opened revealing Na Jaemin. The one boy he really didn't need to see at the moment.

Jeno groans quietly to himself as he feels his wolf tries to claw at his mind and shift in front of everyone.

You see, Jaemin is Jeno's mate but Jeno can't say anything because Jaemin hasn't shifted from human to wolf since he was a baby.

Jeno sits quietly in the back while trying not to pounce on the young boy. Jaemin locks eyes with Jeno and Jeno runs out of the room before anything bad could happen.

Unfortunately for him, Jaemin followed him by request of the teacher and he found Jeno outside in the heavy rain.

"Hey um...you! You can't just run out of school!" Jaemin yells over the rain and Jeno looks back in fear.

"Get away!" Jeno runs further away from the school but Jaemin runs after him.

Jeno slips from a slippery section of the ground and Jaemin is able to catch him.

"Please just go away! You don't understand what can happen!" Jeno pleads but Jaemin moves forward and hugs him.

Jeno weakens and that allows his wolf to take control of his mind.

Jeno picks Jaemin up and runs to his home. Jaemin doesn't seem scared as they enter the run down house Jeno calls a home.

Jeno sets Jaemin down on the old mattress and backs away. Jeno tried to gain full control over himself once again but with Jaemin so close to him it was nearly impossible.

"Hey, it's okay. Whatever's happening will get better." Jaemin tries to calm him down but it only made it worst.

'You really don't understand. As long as you're near me it will only get worst. I'll mark you and you'll carry my pups. You're my mate Jaemin.' Is what Jeno wanted to say but he knew he couldn't.

All Jeno does is shake his head and fight off his wolf.

Jaemin looks around him and sees a bunch of stuff about wolves. Jaemin watches Jeno closely as he grips his hair and mumbles incoherent words to himself.

Jaemin is a smart kid. He's not completely obviously to this sort of thing either. He remembers his father doing the same thing when his mom got too close on certain months. He never understood why.

Jaemin stands up and walks closer Jeno. He tests a theory he's had for a long time with no idea of what would happen next.

Jaemin hugs Jeno and rests his head on Jeno's shoulder facing him.

Jeno's heartbeat quickened and Jaemin heard it loud and clear. Jaemin turns Jeno's head towards him and places a delicate kiss on his lips.

Jeno's eyes change so the right one is brown while the left was a beautiful shade of purple with a hint of gold. Jaemin holds his face still as he brings their foreheads together.

Jeno watches as Jaemin's right eye turns a pretty pink shade and the other is a light brown.

Jaemin grabs Jeno's hand and pulls him over to the mattress on the ground.

"Why don't we get to know each other?" Jeno's wolf melts at the beautiful voice and his rut is soon forgotten.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Jeno gets caught off guard when Jaemin scoots closer to him and lays his legs over his lap.

"So, what's your name?"