12

Sorry for not updating but I had to figure some stuff out with my personal life but I should be back with updates everyday but if I'm not then I'll update as much as possible.

Idk if that made sense

"Thank you for driving us dad." Jaemin says after a very...VERY awkward ride.

"No problem, but next time you want to do the naughty then make sure to lock the door." The both of us blush and Jaemin exits the car and grabs his stuff from the trunk.

"You better take care of my son Jeno. I've seen the way he acts around you compared to other people so you treat him like he's the greatest omega in this world." I chuckle and nod.

"I promise I will. Come visit whenever you'd like." His dad nods and I exit the car and head inside only to see Jaemin placing stuff in places he deems fit.

"He's gone baby." Jaemin turns his head towards me and immediately runs up to hug me.

"I like the new decorations. I didn't know you're so neat." Jaemin blushes and holds my hand.

"Can we go lay in my nest? I already unpacked like 5 boxes." I look at him shocked.

"I wasn't out there for that long, how did you manage that?" I ask and then Jaemin pulls me over to our bedroom.

"Woah..." I look around to see lingerie put neatly in the closet and his toys in different drawers in order of what it is.

He also hung up an LED light above the bed. 

"Do you like it?" Jaemin bites his lip in anticipation.

"I love it puppy." I walk over to the LED light and turn it on.

The room turned a red color making the atmosphere sexy in a way.

"This makes it seem like this is a sex room." I chuckle and turn around to face Jaemin.

"Well, didn't you want to lay in your nest?" Jaemin nods and lays in the bed right in the middle of the nest.

I lay down right next to him and Jaemin pulls me impossibly closer.

"Do your parents know about this stuff?" Jaemin shakes his head no.

"They almost saw the light because of how big it is but they never really look in my closet so they never saw anything." I play with his hair with one hand while the other is rubbing his leg which is wrapped over my waist.

"Alpha?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay home from school tomorrow?" I look down to see Jaemin almost asleep.

"Of course. If you need anything then you'll know where I am." He nods and I watch him fall asleep peacefully.

I gently get up so I can turn off the LED lights and I slide into bed once more.

"Jenoooo wake up!!!" I groan before grabbing Jaemin and pulling him into my embrace.

"You're the one that wants to go to school so you better get up so you're not late." I ignore him and I lay him on top of me.

"Why won't you get up?" Jaemin keeps trying to get me up but he eventually gives up.

"If you stay home then does that mean I get to ride you?" My eyes shot open at that and I glare at Jaemin.

"You only get to ride me if I say so. Otherwise, you're being fucked. I'm not letting you have that much control when we're having sex." Jaemin rolls his eyes with a playful smile.

"You let me ride you last time." I sigh and sit up with him still on my lap.

"I let you ride me because I wanted you to be comfortable." I state clearly wanting him to drop the topic.

"But what if I'm only comfortable with riding you." I flip the both of us over and watch Jaemin try to push me off.

"So you're uncomfortable when I do this?" I grind down on him making him moan loudly.

"N-no..." he says quietly.

"You're uncomfortable when I touch you?" I run my hands over his body and he shivers.

"No..."

"You're uncomfortable when I fuck you? You in a pretty pink skirt, pretty panties, and my shirt on you while you're tied up with a cock ring on keeping you from coming. That makes you uncomfortable?" Jaemin shakes his head while moving his hips up to try to get some friction.

"Please" Jaemin whines and I smirk.

"Why don't you take care of yourself while I go get ready for school." I say and back away from him making him whimper and sit up.

"But I want you... nothing else has made me feel good since you first touched me." I kiss his forehead before changing my clothes and leaving to go to school.

I finally arrive at school and I take my seat in my 1st period class.

"Mr. Lee, is Jaemin here?" The teacher asks me and I just shake my head.

I have a bunch of people glaring at me but I just ignore them and try to think about what Jaemin is doing right now.

Jaemin's POV

I whine and huff as I try to feel any sort of pleasure from my toys.

"My toys only seem to work if it's Jeno using them on me." I pout and get off the bed so I can grab one of Jeno's shirts to put it on.

Jeno's scent makes me go insane. I always want to be around him. I sound kind of obsessed and creepy but I can't help that the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life is my mate.

I was bout to sit down on the bed but there was a knock on the door.

I go towards it and look out the small crack in the door only to see Jeno's sister.

"Hello?" I open the door and she pushes me in before closing the door quickly.

"Why didn't you go to school with Jeno? It's dangerous for you to be on your own now that you're pregnant!" She sits me down on the couch before going to mine and Jeno's room.

She came out soon after with a terrified expression.

"You two are some nasty motherfuckers. Is that a bedroom or a sex room??" I shrug.

"We use it for both." She visibly shivers.

"Look, we need to get you to school so you can be close to Jeno. If you're too far away from your mate for a long amount of time then it could cause harm to your mental health." She rants before handing me my shoes and giving me a pair of sweatpants that are obviously Jeno's.

"Let's go."