5

This chapter may be disturbing to some people.

Sexual harassment ⚠️

Also btw one part jeno and his wolf are talking to each other but Jeno's not talking out loud. His wolf always knows what he's thinking as long as their souls are connected.

Monday at school, 2nd period

Jeno's POV

I'm sitting in ELA and it's my only class with Jaemin. We don't sit near each other usually but Jaemin claims to still be mad at his 'so called friends' as he calls them so I let him sit with me.

"Jeno? I'm bored." Jaemin pouts when I just turn his head to face the front instead of curing his boredom.

Jaemin continues whining until the teacher had enough of it and threatened to move him away from me. That obviously made him shut up.

Jaemin stays sulking after being called out by the teacher so I pull his chair closer to me and I wrap my arm around his waist.

Jaemin blushes and instantly cheers up.

"Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin, you're too close together." I blink and look around the room to see literally everyone else on top of each other.

"Does the rest of the class know that?" The teacher glares at me and opens his mouth to speak but before he could the bell rang and I grab both mine and Jaemin's stuff before leaving.

Jaemin clings to my arm the entire walk to his class and he tries to stop me from walking just so he doesn't have to go.

"Baby after this class we have lunch. We can eat together or something but right now we both have to go to class." I hand him his stuff but he just drops it on the floor and jumps into my arms hugging me like a koala.

I sigh and pick up his stuff once again and carrying him inside his classroom.

"Noooo I don't wanna!" I try to get Jaemin to get off me but he refused to budge.

"Jaemin get off." Jaemin whimpers but he doesn't listen.

"Jaemin you're making this a lot harder than it needs to be. Just get off and sit in your seat." Jaemin whines and bites my scent glands.

"Jaem don't make me punish you." He smirks against my neck and leaves small licks around randomly.

I sigh and look around to see everyone looking at us. Jaemin bites down on my sweet spot and my hand goes up to his neck in a second.

"Na Jaemin stop it." All he does is giggle and lightly bite my earlobe.

"Everyone is watching you babe. Keep it up and you won't be able to get near me for a week." Jaemin stops and pouts while looking at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Please don't leave me alpha, I need you. You wouldn't do that to your omega would you?" Jaemin's eyes turn pink and I couldn't look away from him.

"Of course not baby." I whisper and Jaemin smiles his bright beautiful smile.

"Excuse me you two, this is inappropriate behavior for school. You both will be sent to the principal's office." I don't bother looking at the teacher because my focus is mostly on Jaemin.

"Oh yeah? Then I'd hate to see your reaction to this behavior." I press Jaemin against a wall and I devour his mouth with my own.

Jaemin tugs at my hair with a moan and I glance at the teacher to see them looking away disgusted.

"Teenagers these days." The teacher mumbles and I smirk into the make out session.

I put Jaemin down and I place a few butterfly kisses over his pink cheeks.

"I'll see you in the principal's office love." Jaemin holds my hand to stop me from leaving before placing a peck on my cheek

"I love you alpha." He whispers and I hug him close.

"I love you too my omega." I whisper back and place a chaste kiss on his lips before leaving the room.

'What were you two thinking? Of all places you could've chosen you chose a classroom full of people!' My wolf shouts at me right as I enter the bathroom stall.

"What? He's hot, I couldn't resist." I say back to my wolf.

'If you keep this up then we won't get any alone time with our baby omega. I want to be able to mate with him in peace after we learn more about each other.' I roll my eyes.

"I'm the one that wanted to wait, not you! You wanted to fuck him senseless as if we've done it hundreds of times!" I immediately quiet down when we hear noises coming from another stall in the bathroom.

"You fucking whore! Tell me, did you let him fuck you? Huh? Did he touch you like this-" A muffled scream comes from whoever the guy is talking to and I immediately go to save the person.

"I bet you love being a slut don't you- what the fuck dude?!" I bust open the stall door and what I see makes my wolf take full control immediately.

'Alpha' Jaemin's wolf whimpers and I attack the guy hurting my baby.

Jaemin was pressed against the dirty wall with nothing on but for a sock on each foot. Tears running down his face and a piece of dirty cloth in his mouth so he couldn't speak.

After just about killing the guy doing this to my omega I take the cloth out of his mouth and I remove my jacket to cover him with it.

"Baby it's okay. I'm here now you don't have to worry about people like him again." Jaemin pulls me closer and he kisses me and it immediately turns into a make out session with him crying.

"Baby, baby calm down. Baby stop." Jaemin's shaking violently while forcing me to touch all over his body.

"Jaemin are you okay?!" I start panicking when he doesn't answer and he continues sobbing, making me touch every part of him.

"Get him off. Get him off of me." Jaemin mumbles and I barely catch what he's saying.

"Oh my god...baby look at me. I'll do anything that'll help you feel better. Do you want to go to your house or mine?" Jaemin hugs me tightly and his shaking slows down ever so slightly.

"You." Jaemin whispered and I nod before picking him up and making sure he's completely covered by my jacket.

I walk outside of the bathroom and I'm greeted by everyone turning to stare at us which made Jaemin uncomfortable.

"Don't pay attention to them baby. Soon we'll be at my house and we can do whatever you want." He nods and his shaking became worse with everyone's staring eyes.

I walk as quickly as I can to my home with Jaemin but on the way I got a call from the school asking where I was and if I took Jaemin with me.

I don't respond and hang up once I see my house in view.

'Don't worry baby omega, we'll take care of you.'