15

Nvm imma just update whenever I finish a chapter lol

also I figured I would update since I haven't updated in awhile

Jeno's POV

I roll Jaemin off me and start tickling his sides making him scream laughing while trying to push me away.

I only stop when he actually starts sounding serious and I bite his ear lightly.

"What was that for?" Jaemin pants trying to catch his breath.

"Just felt like it." I say honestly and Jaemin slaps my chest.

"What was that for?" I copy Jaemin and he smiles softly.

"Just felt like it." I peck his nose and lips before standing up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jaemin whines and grabs my hand.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower baby. I'll be back in less than 10 minutes." Jaemin pouts and tugs on my arm.

"Can I join...?" Jaemin asks quietly but I heard it.

"You can if you want to baby," I kiss his head and nuzzle our noses, "I love you."

Jaemin smiles brightly and hugs my neck while his legs wrap around me.

"I love you too daddy." I roll my eyes and kiss his annoying smirk away.

"Let's just go shower." I carry Jaemin to the bathroom and place him on the counter by the sink.

We both take our clothes off before starting the water and waiting for it to get to the right temperature so we can get in.

"Nono, I have a question." I look at him expectantly.

"What is it baby?"

"How come when you first brought me here you were sleeping in that small room with an old and uncomfortable bed?" I smile lightly and we both get into the shower.

"The room we sleep in now was...my room. Before you moved in, I never really went in there because it reminded me of all the bad things that happened in there. But, now that our stuff and wonderful memories that I will never forget have been added, the atmosphere is...healthier for me." Jaemin cups my face softly before trailing his hands to my hands.

"I'm really proud of you Nono...thank you for, well, everything." I nod and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened to you that made you not want to go in there." Jaemin turns around and leans back onto my chest.

"Thank you puppy." I caress his growing stomach while leaving tiny kisses on his shoulder.

"Let's start getting cleaned up."

"Nonoooooo, I just want to cuddle!" I sigh and push Jaemin away lightly, once again.

"Nana I already told you that I have to go to work soon. I'll be back hopefully before you're asleep." Jaemin cries and hugs my arm.

"Please don't leave me! Nana no like when Nono goes away..." I sigh and pet Jaemin's head.

Jaemin talking like this has become normal to me since he's gotten pregnant.

"I know nana but I have to go to work so I can take care of you." Jaemin shakes his head and holds me as close as he can.

"Na Jaemin, let me go to work." Jaemin whimpers and slowly lets go of me before laying on the bed still crying.

"I'll be back in a few hours puppy." I kiss his cheek and hug him softly before leaving for work.

I work at a place nearby that not many people know about, but the ones who do know pay a lot.