14

I thought I already published this so I'm sorry for the kinda long wait🤧

Jaemin's POV

We're on our 3rd round. I got tired after the first round so I let Jeno fuck me instead.

Im not even doing anything except moaning anymore because I'm too tired to move.

"Puppy, are you sure you want to keep going?" I nod and Jeno speeds up so I could cum once again.

For another 5 minutes Jeno pounds into me making me cum twice in the short timespan.

When Jeno finally comes for the third time, he pulls out and lays beside me.

"Can you move puppy?" I look at him with tired eyes and he sighs.

"Let's go take a bath." I don't say anything and Jeno lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom.

Jeno runs the bath water and when it gets to the right temperature, he places me in the tub and then soon after sits behind me.

"You can sleep puppy, I'll wash the both of us." Jeno whispers and I lean into him, immediately passing out.

Jeno's POV

I rub Jaemin's arms soothingly while just enjoying my time with him. I place one of my hands on the stomach and caress it gently.

"I hope I didn't hurt you baby...I would hate myself if I did." I mumble to myself as if I'm talking to the baby in person.

I sigh and start washing Jaemin. Once he's clean I wash myself and I drain the water. I carry Jaemin out of the tub and I dry him off with a towel. I carry him to the bed and lay him down before repeating the process with myself.

I pull him as close as I possibly could and I fall asleep to the soft heartbeat of my mate.

It's been 3 months now.

Jaemin's birthday has past and we spend the day just talking and spending time together, nothing sexual. Jaemin started getting weird food cravings and now I have to go to the store everyday to get some new ingredients that he used to not like.

Jaemin has been begging for sex everyday we aren't together 24/7 and his mood swings are getting worse.

Some days he wants to sleep on top of me and other days he doesn't even want me in the same room as him when we sleep.

It's hard to deal with but I'd do anything for him and the baby.

The baby bump is starting to show and I couldn't be happier. Jaemin has gained a lot of weight over time because he's eating for 2 but he's still the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

"Nono! I want to cuddle!" I sigh as I listen to Jaemin yell through the mind link that we created.

"Baby I'm going to be back soon I promise." I rub my face as I hear Jaemin start crying.

"You don't love me!" Jaemin says before turning off the mind link.

"Baby? Pup...you know not to turn the mindlink off. Jaemin answer me!" I groan and rush home not wanting to keep my mate waiting.

I open the door to see Jaemin crying on the couch. I place my stuff down and crouch down next to him.

"Puppy...I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner. Please forgive me pup." Jaemin shakes his head and pushes my shoulder.

"You don't love me so I'll pretend to not love you!" I sigh and hand him one of the bags I got from the store.

"He's the snacks you asked for. If you need me then I'll be in our room. Also, stop saying I don't love you because I love you more than anything." I walk out of the room and sit on the soft bed with a groan.

I take off my shirt and lay down on the bed not bothering to get under the covers. I think about all the thinks that have happened in the first few months of Jaemin's pregnancy and I let a tear run down my face for the first time in a while.

"Just a few more months Jen...then you'll have your Puppy back and you'll have a baby. You can do it just stay strong." I whisper to myself as I let myself break down.

I hear the door creak open and the scent of my mate floods my senses.

"Nono? Are you okay?" Jaemin sits on the bed next to me and wipes my tears away only for them to be replaced with new ones.

"I don't think I'm ready to be a father..." I whisper and Jaemin freezes.

"Do you...regret getting me pregnant?" I shake my head and hold Jaemin's hands.

"I would never. I just didn't realize how stressful it could be...baby, I don't want to mess up. I don't want to lose you or the baby but if I can't get a grip and start acting like a soon to be father should then I could lose the both of you and-" Jaemin pecks my lips to get me to stop ranting.

I sob and place my forehead on his shoulder.

"You won't lose us Jeno. I know I've been a bit...bitchy but that doesn't mean I don't love you any less than before." Jaemin plays with my hair which helps me relax and he pecks my forehead.

"Lay down on your stomach." Jaemin says and I don't bother to argue.

"What are you going to do?" I whisper and Jaemin sits on my lower back.

"I'm going to help you with your stress, hopefully at least." Jaemin starts massaging my shoulders and back making me groan.

"I'm supposed to be the one doing this to you baby..." I trail off at the end once I feel myself start to fully relax.

"I'm still technically going to be your husband one day so I should act like the husband I want to be." I chuckle and look back at him.

"I'm still going to call you my wife." Jaemin leans down and kisses the back of my neck with a small smile.

"I'm fine with that. I'm also okay with being called mommy."