8

Jeno's POV

"Are you not uncomfortable? I mean I did just piss inside you." Jaemin shakes his head and lays it on my shoulder after.

"I told you to do it. I wouldn't say to do it if I didn't want it." I nod and decide to lay back down because Jaemin's not getting up any time soon.

"What are you gonna do if you need to use the bathroom? You can't just piss inside me like I did you." Jaemin sits up and rolls his hips making me get slightly hard.

"Stop moving baby." I hold his waist but he starts bouncing on my dick.

"What? You're going to tell me that you don't want me to ride you? You don't want any morning sex?" I sigh and try to think about things that will keep me from getting hard.

"Jaem I love you, I really do, but I'm still new when it comes to sex and relationships. I don't want our relationship to be based on sex, I want it to be based on love and passion." I cup Jaemin's cheeks with care and gently press my lips on his.

"I'm sorry..." Jaemin starts crying softly and I wipe his tears away.

"Why are you sorry baby? There's nothing to be sorry about." Jaemin tries to get off me but I hold him down, kinda confusing considering I was practically begging him to get off a few seconds ago.

"No, you're not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong." I wrap my arms around Jaemin and he calms down the slightest bit.

"That guy just really messed me up..." I watch the love of my life break down in front of me because of that guy.

"Who was he?" I finally ask.

"He's my abusive ex boyfriend." I nod and pull him into a hug.

"What's the real reason you wouldn't get off me?"

"H-He would f-force me to have s-sex everyday and after it happened...he would always l-leave me." I gently pull out of Jaemin and a bunch of cum and piss mixed together come out of him.

"I would never leave you baby. If you don't wake up with me beside you then I'm still somewhere nearby." Jaemin nods and sniffles before I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom.

"Let's get cleaned up."

"Alpha! Or ah- delta?" Jaemin says as he enters the kitchen after getting dressed.

"Don't call me delta." Jaemin nods and smiles happily.

"So I saw a book in that room about werewolves and I couldn't help but look at it and I read something about nests. What are they?" I pick Jaemin up and place him on the counter.

"They can be used for different things. When an Omega is about to give birth they love the smell of their mate and so they surround themselves with their mate's stuff. When you're on your heat you'll have the urge to make a nest like you did on your first day. It's just to feel protected really." I explain as best I can and Jaemin wraps his arms around my neck.

"Can I make a nest with your stuff?" I smile brightly at my excited mate and I give a simple nod.

"Go ahead baby. Oh and you should wear my clothes more often." Jaemin nods with a blush and he rushes to my room to grab a bunch of clothes and soft items.

I grab what I was about to before Jaemin came in and I place it on the table beside me.

It was a necklace, my mom's to be exact. She told me to give it to my mate on their first heat. She told me why but it's been so long that I've forgotten.

It's the last day of Jaemin's heat and my rut so I'm going to put it on him when he finishes his nest.

I make some food for the both of us and I take it into the room we had slept in last night to see Jaemin curled into a ball at the top of the bed.

"Baby, I made some food if you want it." Jaemin's head perks up and he crawls towards me, making sure he stays in the nest.

I place his plate down in front of him and kiss the crown of his head.

"I have a gift for you babe." Jaemin smiles and jumps in excitement.

"Be extra careful with it okay? It's very important and you can't lose it." He nods and I tell him to turn around.

I wrap the necklace around his neck and I clip the back together.

"It's beautiful..." Jaemin whispers while looking into the mirror on the wall. (Jaemin's the fairest of them all)

"Just like you." I kiss Jaemin's neck and shoulder gently.

"Want to join me in my nest?" Jaemin's asks with a smile and I get on the bed right next to him.

I let Jaemin sit on my lap and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Since we've gotten together we've missed a lot of school." I state and Jaemin nods.

"Yeah...my parents are going to kill me when they get home tomorrow." I look at him confused.

"Tomorrow? I thought you said they would be gone for another week?" Jaemin shrugs.

"I thought so too but they called me before school yesterday saying they'll be back a bit early." I pout at the thought of Jaemin having to go home early.

I hug him tighter and I hide my face in his neck.

"You act more like a baby than an alpha." I scoff.

"You weren't saying that last night when-"

"Shut up Jeno!"

For the rest of the day Jaemin refuses to leave his new nest. The only time he got up was if he needed to use the bathroom or he was hungry and I wasn't there to get him food.

"What are you going to do when you have to leave tomorrow?" Jaemin shakes his head and lays down on my chest after pulling me down on the bed.

"I don't wanna leave." I chuckle as Jaemin buries himself under my shirt and plays with my abs.

"You can stay as long as you want. I'm always happy to have you." I grab my phone to look at the time and I see it's already past 11pm.

"Let's go to sleep pup. We're going to school tomorrow and we're actually going to go to our own classes without being bratty." I move my shirt down so Jaemin's head pops out at the top.

"I wasn't bratty." He says with a pout.

"Yes you were but it's not going to happen again so I'll let it slide. Go to sleep now puppy. I love you."

"Okay alpha. I love you too." We kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep almost immediately.