3

Just real quick I want to point out that when the text is like this that mean a wolf is talking.

"Jeno why won't it stop hurting?" I hold my breath when I smell his hormones getting stronger and I get out of the bed quickly.

"Jeno? Where are you going?" Jaemin groans and tries to reach out to me but I back away.

"I can't be near you right now." Jaemin whines and grabs random items with my scent on it around him making a temporary nest and he doesn't even realize it.

"Jaemin I'm sorry but I really can't be near you when you're on your heat." I watch Jaemin's eyes as he shifts from human to wolf quickly leaving the house.

"Fuck"

I run through the woods as fast as I can while tracking Jaemin's scent.

'He couldn't have gone too far. Where is he?!' I panic when I lose Jaemin's scent for a few seconds before it reappeared even stronger.

"Woah...he's beautiful..." I run towards Jaemin after I see him rolling around on the ground in pain.

'Baby calm down you'll only make it worst.' My wolf tries to calm our mate down but Jaemin couldn't help but do anything to stop the pain.

Slick was all over the ground and my wolf lost control.

'Come here baby, let me help you.' I try to take control once again but my wolf was too strong.

"Jaemin please don't I don't want to hurt you."

'I won't hurt you my precious omega I'll make the pain stop.' Jaemin shakily stands and walks the best he can towards me making me panic and my wolf walks towards him so he doesn't have to push himself and make the pain worst.

'Let alpha take care of you baby.' Jaemin nods and I use all my energy to fight off my wolf.

It wasn't enough though.

"Jaemin no! You aren't in the right mindset. Baby listen to your alpha and shift back!" Jaemin whimpers and lays down before shifting back to human form.

Me and my wolf shift back to human as well and I carry Jaemin back to my house.

I turn around leaving Jaemin on the bed so I could change and when I turn back around I see the last thing I need to right now.

"Jaemin if you keep this up my wolf is going to take over and he's going to mate with or without your consent." Jaemin just bites his lip and rolls onto his stomach before raising his ass in the air.

A low growl comes out of my mouth a I watch him play with himself.

"Who am I kidding? You want me to fuck you." Jaemin moans and shakes his hips around teasing me.

"You know you have a lot of self control alpha. Most wolves would be all over me right now, I'm sure of it." I growl and move towards him.

"I have self control because I don't want to hurt you." Jaemin rolls onto his back and sits up.

"What if I want you to hurt me? What if I don't want you to have self control when it comes to mating with me?" I sigh and push Jaemin back on his back before sitting down in a chair close by.

"You want to know something, ever since the first day I saw you I liked you. I always thought about how you would fuck me. Apparently the answer is you won't." I glare at Jaemin and all he could do is get back on all fours and face his ass towards me.

I watch every movement Jaemin makes and I feel myself getting hard.

"I won't mate with you until we get to know each other more. I want it to be as pleasurable for the both of us as I can." Jaemin rolls his eyes and brings my hand to his ass.

"Then you can wait to mate with me but please make the pain go away." I groan when Jaemin palms me through my shorts.

"Fine. But don't even try tricking me into fucking you." Jaemin nods and bites his lip in excitement.

I run my fingers over his hole and he's already pushing back onto them trying to put them in. I slap his outer thigh and he lets out a breathy moan.

I slip two fingers in and Jaemin moans loudly making me worried if people nearby could hear him.

I finger him and jerk him off trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible because it takes longer to cum when you're on your heat or rut.

I sigh after a few minutes as he starts squirming around wanting more. I lean down and lick his hole making him shiver in delight. I continue jerking him off while fingering him and now eating him out at the same time.

"Alpha! I want more!" Jaemin moans almost like a scream.

"What do you want me to do baby? And don't say for me to fuck you." Jaemin whines but he puts on one of my shirts making me confused.

"Take me to my house. There isn't anyone there for another week." I nod hesitantly and dress him fully then I pick him up.

"Tell me how to get there."

We arrive at his house after a semi long walk and he immediately rushes me to his room.

"Why are we here?" Jaemin smiles and brings me to his closet.

"My favorite toys are here." I raise an eyebrow and watch him as he pulls out multiple different sex toys and props.

"Pick whatever you want to use baby. I'll be waiting on the bed." Jaemin nods and I walk over to the bed in the center of the room.

I look around to see pictures of Jaemin and his family smiling happily. I smile sadly at them but I snap out of my small daze when I hear a noise from the closet.

"Alpha...does this look good on me?" I check Jaemin's outfit out and he looks at me nervously.

"You look sexy." I stand up and walk towards him slowly.

Jaemin's outfit was a plain black leather crop top with a black flowy skirt and a belt attached to it. He was also holding a few different toys making me smirk. (I tried looking it up nothing really looked like what I was imagining)

"I honestly never pictured you to look this hot in black." Jaemin blushes and walks over to the bed to lay down.

"Please just hurry, it's starting to hurt again."

"Anything for my omega."