16

Jeno's POV
After Jaemin left the room the costumer from before walked up to me.

"Do you have any pet play stuff?" I nod and lead her towards the other side of the store where they were.

"Thanks, I'm just trying something new." I nod not really interested and I watch her grab whatever she wanted and I lead her back to the desk.

"Do you think this would look cute on me?" I sigh and look at what she's holding.

"I don't know. But I do know that would look amazing on my boyfriend." She rolls her eyes and pouts.

"All the cute and hot guys are gay nowadays, well good luck to you and your partner." I nod and hand her a bag of everything she got after scanning them.

"Have a good day." She nods and leaves quickly.

I go to the back room and lean on the doorframe.

"Damn he's beautiful." I smirk proudly and go up to him.

"Are you awake pup?" I ask him but instead of him answering, the actual pup inside him started moving around.

I lift his shirt a little bit and place my hand on his stomach as the baby got more and more active.

"Calm down pup. You'll wake up your momma." It's like it could hear and understand me because it calmed down almost immediately.

It was still very active but much less than it was a few seconds ago.

I lean down and kiss Jaemin's stomach in multiple different areas and the puppy seemed like it was following even though I don't think it actually was.

At one point I noticed the baby was trying to press against Jaemin's lungs and it makes Jaemin jolt awake in pain.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." I kiss his stomach and Jaemin starts gasping.

"Oh my... this baby is really trying to kill me." I chuckle and give him a light kiss.

"We have a hyper baby is all. He or she isn't trying to kill you they just want to play." I pull Jaemin's shirt back down and kiss his forehead before standing up fully.

"It's only been 4 months. Why is it so big already?" I smile and lift him up before sitting down so he could be on my lap.

"That means they'll probably be an alpha or beta. They tend to be much bigger even in earlier stages." Jaemin groans and lays his head on my shoulder.

"So it will hurt a lot more?" I sigh and kiss his head.

"I'm not sure. It's different for every wolf." He nods and holds my hand tightly.

I look at the clock on the wall and sigh.

"I have to get back to work baby. I love you both very much." I kiss Jaemin and when I try to pull away he pulls me closer.

"Please don't leave..." I nuzzle our noses together before standing up and placing him on the couch.

"I'm sorry pup but I have to go back to work. If I don't do my job then I wouldn't be paid." Jaemin nods and I grab a blanket from a chair near the corner of the room and lay it over him making him smile.

"Try to sleep again and I'll just carry you out when it's time to leave." He nods and I kiss his forehead before putting my mask back on and going out of the back to see there is a costumer looking around.

"Oh hello, I was wanting to ask something." I nod signaling for him to continue.

"Are you a werewolf?" I choke on my own spit and I look at him shocked.

"W-what do you mean?" He smirks and pulls down my mask quickly.

I slap his hand away and put my mask back up before growling lowly.

"Ah, you're an alpha huh. So I do got some competition?" I raise a brow and before I could do anything he ran into the back room.

I immediately run after him to see him lifting Jaemin up. I take Jaemin from him making him wake up and when he sees the look I'm giving to the other guy he hugs me.

"What's going on?" He asks quietly since he was just woken up again.

"Nothing. I was just in here to say hi-"

"Don't lie to my future wife." I growl making Jaemin tense up, just not in a scared way.

"Whatever, I'm leaving now but I'll be back." I roll my eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Baekhyun." (No baby🥺)

I carry Jaemin with me to the front and I let him try to sleep again while I hold him.

"Daddy..." I groan and look down at Jaemin who is grinding on my thigh.

"Baby stop. Anyone could walk in." He whines and grinds harder making him moan.

I sigh and call Ten so he could come and take my place.

"Can you come do my shift tonight? I'll buy you food if you do."

"Deal. I'm close by anyways." I thank him before hanging up and I carry Jaemin into the back room so I could grab his stuff and soon we leave when Ten arrives.

Once we get home Jaemin takes his shirt off and goes to lay on our bed.

"You know we can't do what we normally do right?" He nods and pulls me into a rough kiss.

I sit up and pull off his pants and underwear before kissing his thighs. I lift his legs onto my shoulders while making sure I don't hurt him and I take his dick into my mouth making him moan loudly.

I smirk as I listen to his moans get louder the more I touch him.

"Does it feel good baby?" I ask after away from his dick.

"Yes alpha~" I chuckle and undress the both of us and I cover my dick in Jaemin's slick that's leaking down his thighs.

"I'm only gonna put half of it in so I don't hurt the baby, okay?" Jaemin nods and wraps himself around me.

I slowly push the tip in and he moans my name while his eyes slowly roll back due to pleasure. Jaemin whimpers and whines when I stop halfway like I said I would.

"P-please...just a l-little more." I shake my head and he throws his head back feeling frustrated.

"Daddy I want more!" I sigh deeply and hold down his hips so he can't put me any deeper.

I gently start thrusting in and out of him making him huff and moan. He grips onto my shoulders and pulls me down onto a sweet kiss.

I caress his stomach as I speed up just a little bit and I pull away from the kiss to look at his blissed our face. I smile down at him and I smile back before moaning loudly and arching his back as far as he can.

"I love you pup, so so much." I groan as I pull out and cum on his stomach and he comes right when I do.

"I love you too nono..." he trails off as he looks more tired than usual.

"Get some sleep baby. You need to sleep as much as you can." He nods and kisses me before laying down.

"I'll wash you off, don't worry about anything." I say and grab his hand.

"Okay nono...thank you." I smile and peck his forehead.

"It's my pleasure."