9

It's now Tuesday and Jaemin is even more clingy then usual.

"Pup what did I tell you yesterday?"

"You told me to go to my own classes without being bratty. You said nothing about me being clingy." Jaemin sticks his tongue out at me with his eyes closed so I do the same and touch our tongues together.

"Jenooo" Jaemin whines and I smirk.

"Let's get to class. I'll see you next period." I kiss him and walk towards my class but he grabs my hand before I can get far.

"Jeno...he's in my first period..." my eyes darken and I pull Jaemin to the principal's office.

"Oh hello Jaemin! And...you too. What can I do for you both?" Jaemin hugs my arm and opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

Jaemin sighs and leans his head against my shoulder.

"Do you need me to ask her?" All he does is nod and hug me fully.

"We want to know if Jaemin can switch his classes into mine and if that can't be done then can he at least switch his first period to my own? And it's Jeno by the way." The principal nods at the last statement and thinks about the question.

"Is there a specific reason he needs to be moved? It can be arranged if the situation is valid." I look down at Jaemin and he nods saying I could tell her.

"I'm not sure how much he'd like me to share but long story short he has an abusive ex boyfriend in that class that did terrible things to him." The principal nods and writes it down on a post it note.

"I'll inform the school about it and I'm sorry you had to go through anything he did." Jaemin nods and I grab his hand before leading him to my first period which had started over 10 minutes ago.

"Jaemin? Why are you here?" I pull Jaemin with me to my seat and set him down next to me.

"Um I just spoke to the principal and she switched me to this class." The teacher nods sweetly at Jaemin and then glares at me.

"Why were you late?" I had the urge to punch him already.

"I was with Jaemin sir."

"Why are you lying just to get out of detention?" A student in the front says and not only did I get mad but Jaemin did too.

"He was with me. Mind your own business." Jaemin spat and I rub his back to calm him down.

"Wow, that quiet kid really changed our precious Jaemin." Jaemin tries getting up to attack them but I pull him onto my lap.

"Calm down puppy. Don't listen to them." Jaemin tries to calm himself while I notice both chenle and jisung are looking at us knowingly.

"None of you own me. I'm not your jaemin. If I'm anyone's then I'm Jeno's." I knead Jaemin's sides and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

The teacher continues class after rolling his eyes and I set Jaemin down in his own chair.

Jaemin looks at me with big puppy eyes and a pout.

"What?" I ask with a raised brow and he climbs into my lap again and he wraps my arms around him.

We both keep getting mean glares thrown at us but we ignore them.

When I get bored I teasingly bite Jaemin's ears and sometimes just for the fun of it I'll run my nose over the mark I made on his neck and occasionally nibble at it getting a quiet moan in return.

"Jeno stop." Jaemin says with a smile and I kiss his neck all over.

"What if I don't want to?" I smirk at Jaemin's pink face.

"I'll ride you in front of everyone." I bite my lip and pinch Jaemin's side.

"I bet that would turn you on wouldn't it?" Jaemin turns around so he could straddle me and moves his hips on mine while biting his lip.

"Kinda yeah." I squeeze Jaemin ass and he moaned quietly while rocking his hips on my thighs.

"We're going to get caught if we keep it up." Jaemin lifts my shirt slightly so he can feel my abs.

"That's fine by me. Then maybe people will leave us alone." I smile and roll my eyes.

"You're a naughty puppy." I let Jaemin grind himself onto my thigh and I stop him anytime the teacher looks in our direction, which isn't very often considering he doesn't look at me and we're in the very back.

Jaemin whimpers quietly as he grinds our clothed dicks together. I slide my hand into his pants and underwear to play with his hole making him moan.

"Be quiet pup. We don't want anyone catching us now do we?" Jaemin bites onto my shoulder to stop himself from moaning when I slide two fingers into him.

"I think your prettiest expression is during times like these, don't you agree pup?" Jaemin nods shakily while biting his lip trying not to be loud.

"Jaemin! Since no one else can answer this question, why don't you give it a try?" The teacher says and Jaemin looks into my eyes with his fearful ones.

"Answer him pup." Jaemin whimpers and shakes his head.

"You don't want to disappoint your alpha do you?" I curl my fingers inside him.

"No! I want you to be proud of me." Jaemin says louder than he wanted to making everyone look back at us.

"Jaemin? Are you ok? And why are you on top of ummm Jeno?" The teacher had to look at the attendance sheet to find out my name.

"I'm fine. I um...have my reasons for sitting here." I pull my fingers out of him only to have him whine and bury his face in my neck.

"You can't sit on top of people Jaemin." The teacher says strictly and I look down to see his face red and eyes about to overflow with tears.

"He can sit here. It feels nice when I have my boyfriend close by and he's been going through a hard time lately so please just leave him be." I say and everyone in the room gasps including the teacher.

'Why is Jaemin dating him? They don't even look good together-'

'I don't think they're really dating. Quiet kid had to do something to our precious Jaemin like-'

'I've had a crush on Jaemin for years and he chooses him?!'

'I would look so much better with Jaemin. That kid is going to taint him anyways.'

Jaemin whimpers at all the voices speaking at once and clings onto me. I feel myself getting aggravated but I don't want to do anything that could hurt Jaemin.

"It's okay baby, I'll protect you." I stroke Jaemin's hair and place a quick kiss on his temple.

Jaemin nods and I pick him up before heading out of the class and go to an unused classroom.

"You're safe with me puppy."