Chapter 2.

Juliet had to admit, ever since Veronica had installed the Bluetooth system in Pop's, work was fun again.

Today, she was feeling 80s vibes. So while she wiped down the tables in preparation for the after school rush, Cyndi Lauper elevated her mood.

The bell rang, signaling the first group of teenagers and Juliet was glad that it was Logan and Daphne.

"Your guy's booth is open, be there in a sec." Juliet didn't have to seat them anywhere, this had always been her family's favorite restaurant, the amount of times they'd come here with the Andrews family was too many to count.

Adjusting her yellow top and black apron, pouch thing (she still had no idea what to call it), she walked over and greeted them. "Hey Daph, hey Logan. How was your Wednesday?"

"It was fine." Daphne replied.

"Fine is an understatement." Logan's green eyes glittered, "someone spray painted a giant purple dick on the side of the school and no one knows who did it. Whoever did is a legend, the school is already trying to crack down on who did it." He cracked up.

Juliet snorted and laughed with him, of course Daphne was at the age where she was trying to prove she had a matured sense of humor but was failing miserably to hide it. "It's not funny Logan. We've been through this, it's just immature." Daphne scoffed, but Juliet could read her sister like a book, she was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Loosen up Daph, what isn't funny about someone having the guts to spray paint a giant dick on the side of the school.?" Juliet howled with laughter and Logan joined in.

"See? Admit it's funny."

"Ok fine." Daphne coughed and smiled, "it's kinda funny."

"It's hilarious, now, can I have my usual?" Logan asked Juliet.

"Yeah, double bacon burger with fries, extra fry sauce and strawberry shake." Juliet recited by memory.

"You know me so well Jules."

"What do you want Daph?"

"Vanilla shake and fries."

"No burger?"

"Not today, and don't tempt me." She rolled her eyes and Juliet didn't even need to write it down on her ticket.

"Coming up, besides that, how else was your guy's day?" She asked louder as she walked behind the counter to give the order to the cook.

"Pretty boring." Logan responded.

"Speak for yourself." Daphne shot him a look.

"Ah, one of the many things I don't miss about school." Juliet brought out their waters in the tall red cups.

"A gap year honestly sounds amazing." Logan said in envy.

"Yeah it is, until your parents start nagging you every day." Juliet grumbled as she set their waters on the table.

"Not gonna listen to the parent rant again." Daphne pulled out her notebook and set it in front of her. "We have Spanish homework, Logan."

"Ugh, why?"

"Because our teacher is mean for giving us a project. Now let's get it done, I have algebra to do as well." Daphne complained.

"Yep, no regrets." Juliet smiled and looked up as Alec Andrews and his friends walked in.

"Hey J!" He waved.

"Hey Alec, I'll be right over, you guys can seat yourselves." Juliet called as she made her way to the bar area. "How's it going guys?" She asked them.